Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter
This is the new MGS. It's a work in progress :) If you've tried to register but couldn't, please try again, it's fixed. Apologies!

Sing Mike Wallace!!!

With MB likely suspended for the next year (pass it on the left hand side), and Wallace just cut by the Vikes, seems like a good time to bring him back. His numbers weren't nearly as good without #7, and could prob get him cheap. He's still fast, and has a big play capability. Probably not going to happen, but would be nice.

Sammie Coates is going to get a shot at the #2 slot now. Let's see what you got kid.

Comments

• Don't see it.  That bridge has been burned.  Gonna have to find another option and I dunno if they can risk trying to luck into one through the draft.  Time for them to go rummaging around the WR bargain bin and see what they can find.
  • I think they did their rummaging when they singed DHB for 3 years. So that's AB, MW, SC, DHB and the new TE Green. Plus Bell out of the backfield. Should be enough.

If Okung signs, the OL of Okung, Foster, Pouncy, DeCastro, and Gilbert should be very good with MM coaching them up.

Definitely sucks to lose MB for at least a year. No doubt about it. But the O should still be very good.

AB has got be thinking new contract with this development. If both he and Ben play a 16 game schedule, records will shattered.
  • edited March 2016
    Frankly, the more I think about it, I believe they're gonna be forced to try and snag another productive WR somewhere in the draft because I just don't see them giving out any other deals to a WR...especially to one like Wallace.

"AB has got be thinking new contract with this development. If both he and Ben play a 16 game schedule, records will shattered."

Don't forget about #26 too.  Believe this is his contract year.  It's damn hard to fork over big money deals to that many superstars on one team.  They're gonna have to take from Peter to pay Paul.