Your Ad Here

Fire Bruce Arians!
Apr 18, 14, 09:17 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: What's a tight end?

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cowboys vs Steelers Dec 7th  (Read 6207 times)
switz

View Profile
« on: Oct 03, 08, 17:43 »

you guys are going to get your asses kicked by the cowboys

and I am sure you will blame Bruce Arines...

or Santa

or whoever...

either way Dallas will piss on you...

and the Cowboys will extend there win streak to 3 stright in Pittsburgh!

jonzr
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: Oct 03, 08, 18:06 »

Nice game against the Redskins.

And for future reference, trolling isn't tolerated. 

Maximum Grilled Steelers.com
Maximum Grilled Steelers Blog
Pittsburgh, Steelers, forums, boards, talk, news, opinions, content, Steelers fans, Stillers
BethlehemSteel

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Oct 03, 08, 18:23 »

or Santa

or whoever...

Sorry but I guss the uber fag found his way here because of me.   Please feel free to ban him.

jonzr
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: Oct 03, 08, 18:29 »

No problem.  I have a feeling we may not hear from that guy again.  Even if he figures out how to register again under a new ip address, no more posts than there are here it'll be easy to figure him out.

Pittsburgh, Steelers, forums, boards, talk, news, opinions, content, Steelers fans, Stillers
switz1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Oct 03, 08, 18:51 »

No problem.  I have a feeling we may not hear from that guy again.  Even if he figures out how to register again under a new ip address, no more posts than there are here it'll be easy to figure him out.

He has a feeling he wont hear from me again..

Grin

seriously bro...

relax if you are going to have a site up...

you will get trolls..
Fire Bruce Arians!
« Reply #4 on: Oct 03, 08, 18:51 »

blackNgoldbleeder

get smacked up!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Oct 03, 08, 19:16 »

or Santa

or whoever...

what? wow are you a douche bag. 

blackNgoldbleeder

get smacked up!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Oct 03, 08, 20:38 »

somehow i screwed up the quote of swtiz.  i just wanted to tell him that he's a douche bag.  don't the dallaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaass cowfags have their own fan sites?  what a pole smoker
jonzr
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: Oct 03, 08, 23:13 »

He has a feeling he wont hear from me again..

Grin

seriously bro...

relax if you are going to have a site up...

you will get trolls..

So it does know how to change ip addresses.  Bummer.

jonzr
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: Oct 14, 08, 10:20 »

This game is looking much different now than it did earlier in the season.

Losses to the Cardinals?  And a team who was just beaten by the Rams? 

*snicker*

And now the Romosexual is out for at least 3 weeks and Pacman may be getting whacked by the Commish.  You gotta love it!

Does Brad Johnson have his AARP card yet?  They better bring some Windex for his helmet.  Sure, the pass rush will punish him but they'll need to clean all the bird shit off that statue's lid.

smithessmokin

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Nov 07, 08, 16:16 »

Please. Our D will tear them up. If the Dallas OL has looked shaky so far, wait til it meets the Steelers D.
Fire Bruce Arians!
« Reply #9 on: Nov 07, 08, 16:16 »

7mr7k91i

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Mar 24, 13, 00:26 »

; Ministry of education calligraphy into published on the Ministry of education in February 7th, teaching and learning in
; Jiang Xiaomei &nbsp,乙肝治疗; Guo Yanqun
 recently, the Ministry of education website &quot,abercrombie;calligraphy education guidelines&quot,abercrombie; (hereinafter referred to as the "Outline" provisions), from the beginning of this year in the spring semester,jordan, the calligraphy education into the teaching system of primary and secondary schools. At the three meeting held in February 19th ten Nanning city CPPCC, chairman Lin Hui put forward "on the strengthening of the calligraphy education in primary and middle schools in our city advice". When the calligraphy education into the teaching system of primary and secondary schools, how to promote this work, once again become the focus of attention. How the calligraphy education in Nanning? "Compendium" introduction of Nanning schools in teaching and what adjustment,abercrombie online shop? The reporter interviewed.     
 "Outline" suggested that the school arrange calligraphy education teaching time,air jordan. Compulsory education stage of calligraphy education in Chinese classes, but also in other courses, local and school-based curriculum. Among them, 3 ~ 6 grade primary school a week 1 hours for calligraphy learning,abercrombie. Ordinary high school elective course of calligraphy.
 autonomous regional office of education was the answer says, 2011 of the Ministry of Education issued the relevant documents, Guangxi timely issued the relevant documents of the Ministry of education and the teaching of writing arrangements put forward to make clear a requirement, “ office hours unified arrangement in the language class, in principle, weekly class ”. At the same time,polo ralph lauren, also asked the school through the creation of art,乙肝, art course, improving students' calligraphy appreciation and artistic creativity. At present, our District Office of teaching and calligraphy education has been included in the primary and middle school Chinese teaching and art teaching,abercrombie france.

the next page;   [1][2][3]  page;
 in fact, calligraphy education is not put forward for the first time, as early as 2002, the Ministry of Education issued the "opinions on strengthening the writing teaching in primary and secondary schools.". In 2011 August, the Ministry of Education issued the "again on Calligraphy Education" primary and secondary schools, in the stage of compulsory education, 3 ~ 6 grade, arrange one hour of calligraphy class every week.             
 except special calligraphy appreciation and learning in the arts, I also specially prepared two sets of "writing" teaching material, for schools and students use. At the same time,hollister france, many schools also through elective courses, interest classes or extra-curricular groups and other forms, to provide learning opportunities for the development of the specialty of the students and on calligraphy learning interest.
 "Outline", from this spring semester begins, the calligraphy education into the teaching system of primary and secondary schools, students will be divided into age, stage and hard pen and brush.
Guangxi news network reporter   
 according to the requirements of the Ministry of education, calligraphy course should be included in the special content of educational supervision, but not to hold a special examination, not practice calligraphy grade examination.
 it is reported, before the Lin Hui Committee's bill, I also had the CPPCC members called for by the education administrative means, formulate scientific and effective teaching calligraphy standard. &amp,abercrombie france;ldquo autonomous region at the beginning of 2012 meeting of the NPC and CPPCC; ”, once the CPPCC members have put forward proposals, in this regard, Education Department of the autonomous region has given a clear answer.

Related articles:

the Internet.

Yuan Li decorated

Yesterday

DAMASCUS, March 22 (Xinhua) -- The Syrian government stressed Friday that the deadly blast that rocked a mosque in the heart of the capital Damascus and killed a prominent Muslim scholar a day earlier bore the hallmarks of al-Qaida.
The "terrorist" act which targeted scholar Mohammad Said Ramadan al-Bouti bore the hallmarks of al-Qaida and its allies, Syria's Foreign Ministry said Friday in a letter addressing the head of the UN Security Council and the UN Secretary General.
shaotang

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Jul 18, 13, 03:42 »

In the past fishers catch fishes by hand-boat, which  waste a lot time and just can have few fishes, so it is very important to fit a Yamaha Outboard Motor for  your boat.
Yamaha Outboards and Suzuki  Outboards are well-known brand outboard motor all over the world. With Yamaha Outboard  Motors, fishers can save time but catch more fishes. It's a good helper for  the fishers.
With Yamaha Outboard, the  rich men can hold party on their boats with girls.
With Honda  Outboard, fishers can improve family life.
Yamaha  4 Stroke Outboard can do a lot of things for us in our daily life. 
If you still no have a Yamaha  Outboard Motor, you are welcome to order one on our online official store,  we can supply you 2013 the newest Yamaha Outboard Sale, Suzuki  Marine and Honda  Outboards with competitive price, free shipping cost and door to door  delivery.
Fire Bruce Arians!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: