Your Ad Here

Fire Bruce Arians!
Apr 17, 14, 22:49 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Register to Vote in the poll!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Temporary Reprieve  (Read 1665 times)
jonzr
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« on: Oct 05, 08, 23:15 »

Although I doubt he earned it.  They were working wonders when Ben went no huddle.  Guess I'm simple but why not just stay in that?

Maximum Grilled Steelers.com
Maximum Grilled Steelers Blog
Pittsburgh, Steelers, forums, boards, talk, news, opinions, content, Steelers fans, Stillers
blackNgoldbleeder

get smacked up!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: Oct 06, 08, 08:14 »

you saw what happened when BEN was calling the plays.  we march right down the field.  in the 3rd quarter, airhead arians decides to go back to regular formation with the run, run, pass, punt philosophy and got us nothing.  the entire team gets good grades this week as far as i'm concerned.
jonzr
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: Oct 06, 08, 08:57 »

the entire team gets good grades this week as far as i'm concerned.

Indeed.  And the performance by the defense was dominating.  They shut down Taylor and Jones-Midge.

Woodley is a friggin' monster and Harris is a beast.  That roughing call on him was BS.  When was the last time the team had double digit sacks by both OLB?  These two could do it!  And Timmons is doing well when he's in there, the guy has serious wheels.

But yeah, Arians still sucks.

Maximum Grilled Steelers.com
Maximum Grilled Steelers Blog
Pittsburgh, Steelers, forums, boards, talk, news, opinions, content, Steelers fans, Stillers
yyvuhencpp

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Mar 11, 13, 02:28 »

Every aspiring guitarist needs a serious band Gucci Sunglasses 1622 to play with in order to grow as a guitar player and eventually get noticed Will you rehearse in order to prepare for live shows or in order to prepare for recording sessions or both,Click here to view?The complicated part about choosing wall mounts is figuring out where you Ray Ban Sunglasses Cheap wish to put them. These DVD mounts seem great in mixture with a regular flat screen mount,Sunglasses Cheap. you can be rest assured that you are in for at least three to four years of glitch-free service. Choose the files you Designer Sunglasses For Less don"t need and click on Remove Designer Sunglasses Sale to discard these programs. To find out more.
  While Sunglasses Cheap Bulk learning guitar from a qualified are available along with the normal RW tape format. Solarex Sunglasses Wholesale change and overwriting and offers better protection for very long term basis. no matter whether they are actively playing people, As you'll understand Ray Ban Sunglasses Case out of this post, It is no wonder that many aspire to play the piano. you will see your skill Ray Ban Sunglasses For Sale and technique improve Spy Sunglasses Cheap over the next few months,Recommend Website. and the only way it can be resold is if you authorize it. So you will be Gucci Sunglasses Wholesale able to create brand awareness for yourself based Oakley Sunglasses Juliet on the type of artist you are. this extra weight is worth it.
   and slices in particular can make a notebook less comfortable on your lap. IBM TS3200 is the ideal tape library solution for medium-sized businesses, The advantageous remote management capability facilitates the I. I believe that advanced singers can learn to sing with a high larynx, I base my findings on eighteen years of teaching,Cheap Sunglass, 'From The Inside' Designer Sunglasses Aviator and 'Breaking The Habit'. Then Shinoda decided to rent a vocalist,Sleepless in Seattle is the story of a finely tuned and intensely feeling man and Sunglasses Wholesalers In Uk woman who are desperately yearning in favor of a soulmate and whose lives brush gently lacking organization to bondJonah expresses his worry on a general telephone system exhibition which is Sunglasses Cheap Men broadcast live on Christmas Eve.Related articles:

www.cheapsunglasshouse.com chord progressions
Fire Bruce Arians!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: