Your Ad Here

Fire Bruce Arians!
Apr 17, 14, 16:39 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Save Big Ben!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0louisvuitton_10004-spun2  (Read 25 times)
jordaNe32

View Profile
« on: Mar 04, 13, 23:59 »

llector extraordinaire of contemporary art, but she admits to having been a novice when she acquired her first pieces in 1989. "Art was not a major focus in my life early on," Bell says. "I recall buying a batik from a friend in college, but that was about it." Years later, after a move east from Colorado to live and work in New Jersey, Bell interest in art was piqued. She credits John P. Lee of the Bravin Lee Gallery in Manhattan with exposing her to art many exciting possibilities. "John took me to galleries and I began to educate myself by visiting more galleries, buying an Art 101 book and attending auctions,Louis Vuitton Outlet. I soon realized the art I wanted to purchase was the art of my day." Largely self-taught, Bell has been zealously collecting contemporary art ever since. Much of her collection is museum quality and includes the work of area artists. "There are so many talented artists right here in Union,Gucci Outlet, Essex and the surrounding counties." She purchased her stately 4,Louis Vuitton Outlet,000 square-foot home in 1999 and immediately embarked upon a major two-year renovation. "It became an Arts-and-Crafts-meets-Soho-loft style house and was designed first and foremost to accommodate artwork, Bell said. "Once the renovation was complete, the first thing I did was place the art. The furniture and accessories followed later." The home itself is an art form with Bell as its artist. And although she says it still evolving, those fortunate enough to visit find each room a feast for both the eye and the imagination. At last count, about 100 works are masterfully displayed, and Bell says, "Everything I own is visible. Nothing is in storage because I don buy art to hoard it,Louis Vuitton Online; I buy it to be seen." She says she buys whatever speaks to her because, "living with art is like living with the souls of the artists." Sculptures by New Jersey artist Tom Nussbaum and photographs from Canadian-born Laura Letinsky and London Gillian Wearing all find happy homes here. About three-quarters of her photographic art is by female photographers, which, Bell says, "wasnRelated articles:

http://www.stonesbbs.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=431230

http://elarby.net/showthread.php?109697-0louisvuitton_6556-spun1&p=118012#post118012

333qaz.lvwalletshop.com
huzhitrade88

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: Apr 24, 13, 12:30 »

"Le commandant Chavez souffre de complications liées à une grave infection pulmonaire", Chavez pourraient l'empêcher d'être investi comme prévu le 10 janvier pour son nouveau mandat de six ans. offrant une occasion rêvée au développement des forces religieuses extrémistes,Ray Ban RB3025. montrant que la nouvelle politique étrangère de l'Égypte s'éloigne de plus en plus des États-Unis,Ray Ban RB3025.95 à peine,Ray Ban RB3025 Aviator. Articles recommandés:La France ne doit pas jeter de l'huile sur le feu en Syrie 19
   la situation en Syrie n'est pas du tout la même qu'en Libye,Ray Ban RB3025 Aviator. c'est parce que l'opposition armée est faible, c'est justement à cause de l'interférence des puissances occidentales. qui détiennent 325 sièges à la Chambre basse. a été conduite en s'appuyant sur une liste consolidée de 147.Une série d'attentats à la bombe fait 42 morts en Irak (SYNTHESE) 30 tuant un policier et en blessant trois autres,Lunnette Ray Ban Pas Cher.
Related articles:

http://rayban3025pascher.webnode.fr/ Le gouvernement fran

2012 à 08h21 Le prés

Ray Ban RB3025 Aviator Pour qu'elle réussi
Fire Bruce Arians!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: