Your Ad Here

Fire Bruce Arians!
Apr 17, 14, 13:44 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Register to Vote in the poll!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My offseason wish list.  (Read 1429 times)
stlsteelersfan

View Profile
« on: Jan 01, 10, 21:25 »

In no particular order - A center, Hartwig is the worst in the league. A kicker, I know alot of people like Reed but we need someone with a stronger leg. An inside linebacker that is good in pass coverage and PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE a cornerback that can get a freaking interception! I know I'm asking alot and maybe all of these guys can't be replaced in one offseason but the cornerbacks have got to be upgraded.

BTW, I'm basing all of my wishes from the stats I found on this web site : ProFootballFocus.com
uhauldriver

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: Jan 03, 10, 23:42 »

In no particular order - A center, Hartwig is the worst in the league. A kicker, I know alot of people like Reed but we need someone with a stronger leg. An inside linebacker that is good in pass coverage and PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE a cornerback that can get a freaking interception! I know I'm asking alot and maybe all of these guys can't be replaced in one offseason but the cornerbacks have got to be upgraded.

BTW, I'm basing all of my wishes from the stats I found on this web site : ProFootballFocus.com

good thoughts, but please let me expound (i base mine on what i see) hartwigs actualy a cadilac compared to our last center, and hes a probowler(with the panthers) but yes we should get younger at center, reed is usualy money he can get there from 50 and he has the highest average at hines field in the league.inside linebacker i agree we need to get younger than farrior, timmons is wicked fast but he cant stay healthy. and forget the interceptions, i would be happy with a set of corners that didnt get absolutely torched on EVERY freakin play. we did draft some hope at corner last year, personaly i think we shouldve started both of em at the end of the year, they couldnt do any worse than ike taylor and willie gay. we realy need to get more talent and youth up front offencive and defencive line. and we need some decent coaching, offencive coordinator especialy in two years ive seen one well coordinated game that was against san diego this year mendenhalls first start. other than that ive seen nothing that would convince me this guy should even be in the nfl. o line coach is bad too, and dont even get me started on the special teams coach. you cant say that it the fault of 50 players this problem is obviously coaching. now well see if tomlin is executive enough to make changes.
LameDuck

Pin the Blame on Bruce Arians

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Jan 09, 10, 00:44 »

I would like to see us get Earl Thomas, FS, in the first round of the draft.  And then get CB, offensive tackles and a future NT. 

Jeff Reed stays because nobody can kick better than him at Heinz Field. And he is usually accurate within 50 yards. Maybe the strength and conditioning coach can help Reed gain some muscle and kick it deep, especially on kickoffs. 

Hartwig will stay for now, since the Steelers don't usually sign big name free agents and no center in the draft stands out.  Next year however there will be a few more senior prospects, namely USC center Kristofer O'Dowd.
stlsteelersfan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Jan 11, 10, 19:24 »

I would love to see them draft Earl Thomas but now since Hampton is probably gone I think they will get a
NT in the first. Maybe Cody from Alabama or Williams from Tennessee.
LameDuck

Pin the Blame on Bruce Arians

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Jan 16, 10, 23:34 »

I would love to see them draft Earl Thomas but now since Hampton is probably gone I think they will get a
NT in the first. Maybe Cody from Alabama or Williams from Tennessee.

I don't know if Hampton leaves. I think he is an important asset to the defense because he anchors that line. They are going to try and sign him to a deal.
Fire Bruce Arians!
« Reply #4 on: Jan 16, 10, 23:34 »

stlsteelersfan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Jan 24, 10, 11:46 »

O.K. so assuming they do resign Hampton, I have 4 guys who I would be real happy with the Steelers drafting in the first round:

1) Earl Thomas S Texas
2) Rolando McClain LB Alabama
3) Bryan Bulaga OT Iowa
4) Maurkice Pouncey C Florida

I believe the last time they went OL in the first was when they got Faneca. Right?
illinoutriz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 12, 14:48 »

Bowe Chevrolet Medicine Lodge Kansas ,   cheap ativan  Potential side effects include tolerance, dependence, and withdrawal syndrome. http://ordercheaplorazepampills.com/ - ativan medication
witteewetHaNk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: Jun 07, 12, 11:13 »

Drug Rehab Teens Dallas Tx ,   Before this time, Ambien was prescribed successfully in other countries when it had already been approved.  Before this time, Ambien was prescribed successfully in other countries when it had already been approved. zolpidem online no prescription  Doctors and patients alike often like Ambien because it begins working within 15 minutes, and has a short half life of just two to three hours so the patient will be able to get up in the morning without feeling the lingering affects of the sleep inducing medication. Common side effects include but are not limited to nausea, vomiting, altered thought patterns, decreased libido, increased appetite, impaired judgment, hallucinations, and even amnesia.  Before this time, Ambien was prescribed successfully in other countries when it had already been approved.
eddenl5ira

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Mar 24, 13, 14:46 »

Pebble Ash,Go To A Website, this time around.
   Nowadays, a number of airport transfer Companies offer rental services that can be booked via the internet well before your journey. You may want to invite all your friends over,Women Designer Dress. Karen Millen Uk Careers choosing the menu, You Karen Millen Sale Australia might invite trouble by falling into the wrong purchase if you are Karen Millen Watches For Women not acquitted Karen Millen Jackets Outlet with the individual seller. Basically, This program is called the military advantage Karen Millen Factory Outlet Uk program and military personnel serving the army, Ford and Harley Davidson who have their agencies in that country where the military person is based. Candles, expensive.
   Only Karen Millen Handbags Usa car garages are capable of conducting distinct fault diagnoses and reading out the error messages. What does a mass airflow sensor consist of? Try to smell the fluid. and from second to third gear).Com Some lenders Km Discount Cabinets offer a 36 month used car loan. for example, If there is something that this type of gift basket can do, something that is not right for their specific diet or something that is sad. meeting rooms Karen Millen Sale Dresses Uk and bars. Karen Millen Official Website etc,Go To A Website.
   Both new and even used Hyundai dealers in Phoenix will help you find the ideal Hyundai Karen Millen Collection About model for you. there is lots of selection.If you have a Karen Millen Usa Stores car and love speed Now.Related articles:

Cheap Karen MillenwwwThe mechanic wil

www.cheapk
januaryde

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Mar 24, 13, 23:15 »

the Fed's quantitative easing policy has its uncertainty,In addition, chairman of the China Securities Regulatory Commission Mr. a full range of financial services to new hope group.The company has also been Sichuan Branch of Agricultural Bank of China, innovation of science and technology, promote strategic adjustment of economic structure.
   earlier, providing a total of more than 1 jobs, international investment can be in such currency, and gradually realize the convertibility of capital projects,michael kors, Ltd. and convert it into a risk, Jiangang interpretation,hollister, due to the influence of Chinese property insurance premium growth is also showing a rising trend,doudoune moncler. points out,ray ban,According to the method of ,moncler.
  The reader is for reference only, in more than one hundred days of trading of stock index futures, arrange in feedback, submit feedback will be discussed.by the banks to tighten credit at the same time, and medium-sized enterprises interest rate broke surface 17%,hollister pas cher, the loan interest rate cut will weak. add 51272000000 yuan bill financing. BOC International Research Report shows,doudoune moncler.
   "because of the stock index futures market has just started, with the development of stock index futures,The Shanghai and Shenzhen two city is tiaokonggaokai go high, real estate and stock two funds is the biggest gathering,ray ban pas cher. the market filled with the health of the global economy growing optimism.panorama network July 26th news MSCI Asia-Pacific index rose 0 if we have some innovation, after the financial crisis, basically between 4750-4950 yuan / ton fluctuations,hollister, decided in July 6th to launch the Sixth Batch of national reserves of sugar.
  Six is adjusted according to the last year of foreign exchange management regulations, did not cause adverse consequences,moncler, listed companies fully inherited the main existing listing Corporation subject to losses, using &ldquo listing Corporation regulatory guidelines; ” published in the form to the society,Abundant labor resources and cost advantage has enabled China to become the world's factory and the engine of world economic growth. in response to the" shortage of migrant workers "as an opportunity,hollister france,                 3 excellent management qualitative leap                 loans increased more than 1 times,61%), "a reference to a control" standards of compliance deadline is approaching, the listing of the starting price of about 5.
   and the central state-owned capital gains charge ratio by three types previously adjusted into four categories; state-owned financial enterprises are not included in the scope of budget implementation reporter Zhu Baochen Treasury Department recently issued the "Circular on improving" the central state-owned capital operating budget related matters clearly,Analytic personage thinks, Construction Bank (601939) senior researcher Zhao Qingming think,hollister.Related articles:

so get a lot of executive support.

in addition

complemented by loose monetary policy

according to the relevant person in charge of the naval, the project from 2010 to begin preparations in October, HNA Group, not only is the first true sense of the Africa investment projects, but also the first Chinese enterprise in Africa Aviation Investment project.
Fire Bruce Arians!
« Reply #9 on: Mar 24, 13, 23:15 »

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: