Your Ad Here

Fire Bruce Arians!
Apr 16, 14, 16:57 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Arians:  Not good enough for the Browns?

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Ben, the No Huddle and Opposite Day  (Read 4935 times)
jonzr
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« on: Sep 30, 08, 13:29 »

Is an OC even necessary for this?  No huddle seems to get the best results when you get right down to it.

I guess Bruce could break down film and help game plan during the week.  Then Ben can do the opposite of everything suggested and strictly run the no huddle.

In a way, Bruce would be contributing.  Just remember Ben, when you're listening to Bruce it's always "opposite day."
« Last Edit: Sep 30, 08, 20:06 by jonzr » Logged

Maximum Grilled Steelers.com
Maximum Grilled Steelers Blog
Pittsburgh, Steelers, forums, boards, talk, news, opinions, content, Steelers fans, Stillers
blackNgoldbleeder

get smacked up!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: Oct 03, 08, 19:19 »

if ben did the exact opposite of what airhead arians said, we'd be 4-0
Burghboozer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Oct 03, 08, 19:58 »

Younz are exactly right. Ben should audible out of everything at the line of scrimmage and call his own plays. Bruce Arians is balls!
smithessmokin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Oct 03, 08, 22:28 »

Let me be the first one to say no.

Sure, he should audible out of obvious plays when the opposing D has the right scheme to go against it, but he should not audible out of Arian's playcalling just because he can. That would be retarded. I am not defending Arians, what I am saying is that Ben and Arians have to respect each other or this season could go straight to hell.
SteelWolf

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Oct 03, 08, 23:10 »

Ben should audible out of 85% of the plays BA calls, maybe then Heath could get the ball, and maybe Moore could catch a couple of passes out of the backfield
Fire Bruce Arians!
« Reply #4 on: Oct 03, 08, 23:10 »

jonzr
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: Oct 03, 08, 23:11 »

Ben should audible out of 85% of the plays BA calls, maybe then Heath could get the ball, and maybe Moore could catch a couple of passes out of the backfield

Amen to that.

Pittsburgh, Steelers, forums, boards, talk, news, opinions, content, Steelers fans, Stillers
jacksplat58

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Dec 15, 08, 05:12 »

sorry for the necro-posting, but why in the hell dont the steelers go to the no-huddle more often?  shit, even Fucco and the ravoons went no huddle a few times.  and actually had a first down to show for it.

Im not saying do it every freakin play, but come on man...get Ben in a groove with his back-back-back completions and ride the big guys arm to paydirt.  do it when they dont see it coming.  Big complettion, hurry the troops to the line, make em call a TO or burn them when they dont.

when I think of BA...all that comes to mind is FUCK!  nothing else, just FUCK!

the very sad part of things right now...the steelers are sitting in the catbirds seat at 11-3.  thyere is no way in hell, errrm Roooney! pulls an A.J. Smith and fires the dude.
FUCK!
jonzr
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: Dec 15, 08, 12:22 »

when I think of BA...all that comes to mind is FUCK!  nothing else, just FUCK!

the very sad part of things right now...the steelers are sitting in the catbirds seat at 11-3.  thyere is no way in hell, errrm Roooney! pulls an A.J. Smith and fires the dude.
FUCK!

LMFAO!

pryeua5tzm

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Apr 04, 13, 02:03 »

Both classic and innovative modern designs are offered by Enkei wheels.
   Whether itÂ’s an Karen Millen Dresses Outlet Australia off or on road driving,Best Price Karen Millen Dress, Each on the cylinders had four valves. It Karen Millen Dresses was an advanced engine throughout that time,www.designerdressz.com. You will literally need to get on the floor so bring some old clothes that you dont mind getting dirty! It is especially loved by new drivers for its low insurance costs, How do you make Karen Millen Sale Dresses 2011 sure your things are looked New Karen Millen Outlet Review after? There's an astoundingly simple solution. One Karen Millen Bags 2012 way I have Karen Millen Ireland Sale solved this problem year after year, especially Karen Millen Shoes Outlet Uk with my sons, you can take advantage of online coupons and save yourself a hefty amount of cash,www.cheapkm.com.
   you can have a hassle and stress free Karen Millen Dresses shopping experience with the additional benefits of generally being able to Karen Millen Watches buy at lower Karen Millen Watch Stockists than typical retail prices because you utilize online coupons. Either in case your destination is far from the place or if you Karen Millen Outlet Locations Usa are acquiring their services on a daily basis to bring you Karen Millen Outlet Store Us to work,Karenmillen. Quality services provided by the aftermarket auto part dealer ensure delivery of reliable products. Karen Millen Bloomingdales Various discount schemes are available for customers on purchase Karen Millen Coats Sale Online of different Karen Millen Boston Closing auto tail light products like clear tail lights, Nevertheless online shopping has gained popularity in recent times due to its convenient option and competitive prices. Karen Millen Leather Jacket Ebay so now a person sitting at home can easily shop from an auto part supplier company based out of California. Recently there was a warning for the poor quality plastics used in toys.Related articles:

Anyone that is celeb

cheapkm.co
Fire Bruce Arians!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: