Your Ad Here

Fire Bruce Arians!
Apr 16, 14, 08:57 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: What's so bad about 3.6 ypc?

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Bruce Arians be fired immediately?
Yes - 97 (94.2%)
No - 6 (5.8%)
Total Voters: 79

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 336
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll: Fire Bruce Arians?  (Read 55925 times)
brucearians

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: Dec 12, 09, 11:17 »

i cant believe anyone would want to fire me do you see my goatee?i thought i was a hip young playcaller in the nfl with a fresh style?!?im so offended you think what cleveland thought of me back in 2002 and fired me.im so much better than this team allows me to be with insufficient talent like 2 superbowl mvps and a 230 lb running back the likes of mendenhall not to mention the sweet backups we have on offense.

well i have to get back to preparing for the marshall game that we are playing next week.maybe dick lebeau is the problem Sad cause i know it isnt me!bruce arians the failure from the browns.it cant be my fault.i do not think anyways.....maybe...
steelerjake76

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Dec 12, 09, 11:34 »

Arians DID NOT WIN SBXLIII........LEBEAU DID!!!! arains pack your baggs!!! this is STEELERS FOOTBALL!!!! absolutely  "ZERO TOLERANCE"
krusty

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Dec 13, 09, 10:33 »

We got a young running back in Mendenhall and Arians prefers to go in shotgun on third and one.  What message do you send to your offensive line that they can't get one lousy yard?  To have two games (Cincinnati, Cleveland) which the Steelers didn't score any touchdowns says it all about this offensive coordinator.  If Tomlin wants a contract extension then he needs to replace Arians along with the special teams coach and the defensive backs coach.

The spread offense doesn't work with this team.  Steelers were much more successful with the use of a fullback and running out of the power I.  The offense doesn't need that much tinkering.  Replace Arians, find a replacement for Colon (the Steelers might have it inhouse if guard Urbik is ready next year and they shift Essex to RT) and get a fullback.

The Steelers won the Super Bowl last year because of the defense, not Arians' offense.  With the defense showing flaws this year, Arians offense has been exposed to what it really is.....crappy.  There was a reason why he was let go by the Cleveland Browns as their offensive coordinator.  And if he was that good, he would have landed an offensive coordinator job before taking the wide receivers's coaching position under Cowher.
steelers24

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Dec 13, 09, 16:45 »

LeBeau saved everyone's job last year by play calling great defensive games that led to a Superbowl win.  Arians play calling was horrible last year.  We won in the last quarter in just about every game,  because Ben took over the offense.  Arians should have been fired at the end  of last season.  If Tomlin and Steeler personnel can't see what the problem is then they all need to go.  There is so much talent on the offense and yet there isn't anything special about the play calling.  Dennis Dixon should be used in a wildcat on a regular basis and a fullback is  needed!  Whizenhunt knew what to do with the offense.  Arians was fired from  every team he was a part of.  Get rid of him now, or get ready for a losing record over the next few years.
Cliff Stout

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Dec 15, 09, 18:52 »

hey BA, why don't you throw over to Santonio  on the line of Scrimmage? that ALWAYS WORKS!!!(sarcastic)
And we all love when Ben shifts around in the pocket for 20 minutes, so the officials can just pick a number on the ensuing holding call, then decides he'll run.
Maybe the best is the 3rd down plays where Ben runs backwards for ten yards then gets sacked, and they go for a 52 yard FG. Maybe you should let him know  before the snap that they are in field goal range?Huh
Fire Bruce Arians!
« Reply #34 on: Dec 15, 09, 18:52 »

jojobee

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Dec 17, 09, 00:57 »

should have done this years ago!!!
Steelers23

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Dec 19, 09, 00:17 »

Ever Since the middle of last year I've been chanting fire Arians.  I called into ESPN 1250 Pittsburgh and they jumped down my back.  Some much for their expertise.  Never any short routes, inconsistent play calling, hey try running the ball...
shaller034

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Dec 21, 09, 10:35 »

couldn't agree more. it's a shock the neighbors haven't called the cops on me yet- yelling at the tv when BA sends in another bone head call. our receivers routes are WAY TOO LONG. how about a quick slant? how about anything quick for that matter? you can't pick up 20+ yards on every throw- although BA must think so. our receivers (minus wallace) aren't burners. how about some 3 step drop and throws... not 10 step drop, a few shimmies, two steps to the left, three to the right... then throw the ball. come on! it's not rocket science- especially with our joke of an O-line.

BA SUCKS!
brucesux

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Jan 03, 10, 16:43 »

Do any of you notice how easy it is to tell what the play is based on the motion?  If Ward or Miller go in motion and stop behind the line, it is a run.  If they go across and out of the "box", it is a pass.  Almost 99% of the time.  This is based on watching the games on Sundays.  Not having 3 different camera angles and the ability to rewind and watch in slo-mo over and over and over and over and over agian. 

This is just one of the million of reasons the FAT-ASS needs fired.  HE IS HORRIBLE!!  Tomlin fire him before you lose your job too.
uhauldriver

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Jan 03, 10, 23:07 »

Where do you stand?

I'd like to be standing on his scrotum!

he doesnt have a scrotum! thats the problem
« Last Edit: Jan 03, 10, 23:10 by uhauldriver » Logged
Fire Bruce Arians!
« Reply #39 on: Jan 03, 10, 23:07 »

uhauldriver

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Jan 04, 10, 00:10 »

his whole system is ez to figure out. lets see first down run it up the gut. 2nd and 11 run it up the gut again, 3rd and 15 empty set, two tight ends, every body go deep, ben run around till they get open, heath pretend to block,if they cant get open throw it to heath or take a beating. see,even i could run his offense.
uhauldriver

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Jan 05, 10, 21:39 »

He's a Cleveland reject who lacks any sort of imagination.  It great to see a great many NFL team line up with a FB leading the charge, but not Bruce.  He pulls out a fourth string TE to do the job.  That's really worked well in goalline situations.  Isn't repeating the same thing over and over and expecting different results a definition of a moron?

on the contrary, he has great imagination, if he thinks his offensive system will work in the nfl? man, now thats imagination!
Canes21
« Reply #42 on: Jan 06, 10, 10:00 »

You guys are all dopes!!! This website is ridiculous...Bruce Arians is a great offensive coach! Who do you think is going to do a better job?  They won the SB last year and this year the offense was one of the most prolific in Steelers HISTORY!! They are 7th in the league...and he did it with an offensive line that was like swiss cheese...you have to be kidding me...one season of missing the playoffs??? What a joke. I say they better keep BA or you may not make it back to the SB for the rest of Ben's career. Don't you think the Defense was more to blame??? if they could cover any teams tight end or the 6 yard out, or intercept a pass, maybe we would be worrying about trying to get our playoff tickets rather than taking a man's job and career away!
man of steel
« Reply #43 on: Jan 06, 10, 15:18 »

Go back to prison before you hurt somebody. Wanting the guy out is one thing, hatred is bad karma! Oh, and when is the last time you ran a pro offense?
uhauldriver

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: Jan 06, 10, 15:20 »

You guys are all dopes!!! This website is ridiculous...Bruce Arians is a great offensive coach! Who do you think is going to do a better job?  They won the SB last year and this year the offense was one of the most prolific in Steelers HISTORY!! They are 7th in the league...and he did it with an offensive line that was like swiss cheese...you have to be kidding me...one season of missing the playoffs??? What a joke. I say they better keep BA or you may not make it back to the SB for the rest of Ben's career. Don't you think the Defense was more to blame??? if they could cover any teams tight end or the 6 yard out, or intercept a pass, maybe we would be worrying about trying to get our playoff tickets rather than taking a man's job and career away!
dear "canes21" you better stick with college football, cause you obviously dont know much about the pros. theres nothing wrong with his system, its his play calling. hes a completely inept play caller
Fire Bruce Arians!
« Reply #44 on: Jan 06, 10, 15:20 »

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 336
  Print  

Jump to: