Your Ad Here

Fire Bruce Arians!
Apr 18, 14, 18:43 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: What's so bad about 3.6 ypc?

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Bruce Arians be fired immediately?
Yes - 97 (94.2%)
No - 6 (5.8%)
Total Voters: 79

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 340
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll: Fire Bruce Arians?  (Read 56213 times)
jonzr
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« on: Sep 30, 08, 14:29 »

Where do you stand?
« Last Edit: Oct 05, 08, 10:27 by jonzr » Logged

Maximum Grilled Steelers.com
Maximum Grilled Steelers Blog
Pittsburgh, Steelers, forums, boards, talk, news, opinions, content, Steelers fans, Stillers
jonzr
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: Sep 30, 08, 14:40 »

100%

So far.

Pittsburgh, Steelers, forums, boards, talk, news, opinions, content, Steelers fans, Stillers
stillworker

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sep 30, 08, 18:49 »

Where do you stand?

I'd like to be standing on his scrotum!
jonzr
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: Sep 30, 08, 20:05 »

Where do you stand?

That might get his attention.

Shocked

jacksplat58

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Sep 30, 08, 23:04 »

I find it absolutely assinine to even have a 2nd choice.  lose the "no" option and let er rip.

or add an option like, kick in ballsack then fire immediately.  im sure you could come up with a many alternate options to choose from.

just sayin   Cheesy
Fire Bruce Arians!
« Reply #4 on: Sep 30, 08, 23:04 »

K Greene

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Oct 03, 08, 17:23 »

Hell yes he should be fired. 2 offensive tds in what 12 quarters with these weapons on offense? Save the season and fire this idiot. If tomlin isn't careful this incompetent is gonna get him fired too.
jonzr
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: Oct 03, 08, 18:10 »

I find it absolutely assinine to even have a 2nd choice.  lose the "no" option and let er rip.

or add an option like, kick in ballsack then fire immediately.  im sure you could come up with a many alternate options to choose from.

just sayin   Cheesy

True dat.  But I like seeing the stark contrast of zero No votes.   Grin

blackNgoldbleeder

get smacked up!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Oct 03, 08, 19:14 »

get him out asap
Kipper

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: Oct 26, 08, 23:31 »

Where do you stand?

Arians says that you'll have to find it first. Grin Grin

tank37

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Oct 27, 08, 00:40 »

I am sooo glad to have found this site. I have been telling all my buddies for over a year how I think Arians needs to go, and that the Steelers will not realize their potential until that happens. I thought his play calling LY was horrible. The 3rd and 6 QB draw in LY's playoff was the final straw. I mean WTF?Huh?

It doesn't take rocket science to fix/adjust to Ben getting hit all the time. Quick, 3 step drops, slant plays, a screen. Does he even know what a screen is?? Haven't seen one all year. Oh, what about rolling the pocket out? I'm no expert, but I do think I could call a better game. Wait a minute, I do, as I coach football.

Anyway, glad to see I'm not the only one seeing this. Thought I was as it has taken awhile for my buddies to agree with me. Tomlin is lucky to have "Cower's" team still. He hasn't earned my respect until he makes the right move and moves Arians along. Cower didn't have him as a WR receiver coach for nothing. Oh well, our offence always seems to be our problem, even win we win. Oh, one last thing. #1 defence, #23/24 offence depending on site. What more does Tomlin need?HuhHuh

Thanks for listening. My heartrate is actually down a bit now. Oh, shit, one more thing. Personally, I think us winning against the Ravens and Browns before the bye week hurt us long term. If we lost those games, which was not a stretch, then maybe Tomlin drops the hammer. Hard to fire if you win.... We don't have any Cincy game for awhile, maybe by Dec. 1st, when we are 5-5,or 5-6 we will have a new OC. Oh, we still make the playoffs too....We are lucky to be in such a shitty division!!!!   Thoughts?Huh?
Fire Bruce Arians!
« Reply #9 on: Oct 27, 08, 00:40 »

whaddup

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Dec 09, 08, 05:22 »

He's a Cleveland reject who lacks any sort of imagination.  It great to see a great many NFL team line up with a FB leading the charge, but not Bruce.  He pulls out a fourth string TE to do the job.  That's really worked well in goalline situations.  Isn't repeating the same thing over and over and expecting different results a definition of a moron?
right-here-i-say

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Dec 10, 08, 18:42 »

He is going to ruin my entire year.
steelers24

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Jan 03, 09, 16:54 »

I am so happy that this site is available.  I have been yelling since last season to get rid of this guy.  I can't believe the Rooneys would want this mediocre lame duck coach as part of their franchise.  Quite honestly, Mike Tomlin wouldn't look that good either if it wasn't for Dick LeBeau.  As soon as Arians got rid of Dan Kreider, Tomlin should have stepped up like a real man and fired him!  His play calling makes me physically ill.  I can't believe he still coaches in the NFL alongside progressive offensive minds like the coach in Miami.  I say we take out Ads in the post-gazette and billboards around Pittsburgh that shout FIRE BRUCE ARIANS!  Is there anyone out there that can finance this?
Springdaler
« Reply #13 on: Jan 21, 09, 21:52 »

I keep looking for someone to comment on Arian's decisions to run Parker into the line that is stacked up, on first and second downs repeatedly, and he then asks Ben and Hines (or Heath - the other clutch receiver) to bail him out.  Why doesn't he mix it up with some passing on first down - he's too predictable.
jacksplat58

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Jan 23, 09, 00:01 »

All i want to know is, who the fuck voted NO?Huh?  1.9%* of steeler nation wants to retain this fat fuck?  well no thanks, that 1.9% can kiss 100% of my hairy dick.  this isnt some fancy schmancy feel good site about the delicate masterplanner bruce Arians FFS.  I want carnage, chaos, blood curdling screaming from your entrails getting ripped out, hiding of woman and children,  after his day of reckoning is bestowed upon this fat retarded assfucker.  It isnt called Fire Bruce Arians for nuttin.

grab a pepsi and wake the eff up! 

*is a broad generalization based upon the stupidity of one crazy maverick
Fire Bruce Arians!
« Reply #14 on: Jan 23, 09, 00:01 »

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 340
  Print  

Jump to: