Your Ad Here

Fire Bruce Arians!
Apr 16, 14, 02:52 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Save Big Ben!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Bruce Arians be fired immediately?
Yes - 97 (94.2%)
No - 6 (5.8%)
Total Voters: 79

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 336
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll: Fire Bruce Arians?  (Read 55846 times)
mmalone
« Reply #15 on: Feb 02, 09, 11:20 »

We won the Super Bowl.  Awesome.  But now what.......  Bruce stays?Huh?

We lost to Jacksonville last year in the playoffs...  They kept the Moron another year.
Does he have a gauranteed contract?

We run Parker up the Middle on 1st and 2nd down.  We leave Ben standing there with  a 3rd and whatever and now he already knows he is going to get blitzed, sacked or wacked.

Then 1 out of 4 of these 3rd downs has a holding call,  now we are at 3rd and even more.

Then in the superbowl we run parker up the middle (how many times)  Its like Bruce hates Willie and he wants him to be sitting with Mendenhall... 

Maybe Bruce should run the ball a few times.   Maybe Tomlin should just turn around and cold cock the idiot.

We could be 16-0 next year without an offensive coordinator.

Just let Ben run the team.

Very Frustrating.  Even in a Super Bowl Win...   eeeeeeeeeeeeks.

jonzr
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: Feb 02, 09, 12:50 »

We could be 16-0 next year without an offensive coordinator.

Damn straight.  Maybe Arians likes to ride motorcycles w/out a helmet.

Keep your eyes open, Pittsburgh!

Maximum Grilled Steelers.com
Maximum Grilled Steelers Blog
Pittsburgh, Steelers, forums, boards, talk, news, opinions, content, Steelers fans, Stillers
adbender
« Reply #17 on: Feb 07, 09, 10:49 »

WHO in the hell voted NO to firing bruce arians?Huh??  Kick that person off the site IMMEDIATELY
pengrrl66

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Sep 30, 09, 04:07 »

I'm just about fed up with his crap. It's seriously making me angry all week long anymore. I just keep thinking about the stupid bone-headed playcalling and I want to throw a chair. Even though the Steelers have been a running team in the past, they still threw in a few trick plays and they USED to have an offensive mental game. I don't think Bruce is smart enough for that. All he wants to do is the SAME FREAKING THING, over and over. Regardless of whether or not it's working. Bottom line, I'm sick of it. I'm sick of being frustrated and angry all week, even when they win.
mmalone
« Reply #19 on: Sep 30, 09, 05:51 »

Besides calling games for crap...   is there a new problem popping up.

Since Arians has been a Steeler..  ouch..

How many draft picks on the offense are playing on the field since Arians??

How many that are playing are questionable.?

How many that are having problems seem to have confidence problems..??

Is there a trend here??   i hope we remove Arians before we start dumping our draft picks. 

Our scouts have been picking great players for years before Arians showed up,  now all of a sudden we cant get good young offensive talent to play on the field???

Would Arians have a problem training a pup to hit the paper?? 

Fire Bruce Arians!
« Reply #19 on: Sep 30, 09, 05:51 »

jonzr
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: Sep 30, 09, 09:32 »

Besides calling games for crap...   is there a new problem popping up.

Since Arians has been a Steeler..  ouch..

How many draft picks on the offense are playing on the field since Arians??

How many that are playing are questionable.?

How many that are having problems seem to have confidence problems..??

Is there a trend here??   i hope we remove Arians before we start dumping our draft picks. 

Our scouts have been picking great players for years before Arians showed up,  now all of a sudden we cant get good young offensive talent to play on the field???

Would Arians have a problem training a pup to hit the paper?? 

That is a serious concern.  You have to can the OC before you start giving up on 1st and 2nd round picks - that leaves a hole which is hard to rectify, esp for a team that only occasionally depends on FAs to fill out the roster.

Maximum Grilled Steelers.com
Maximum Grilled Steelers Blog
Pittsburgh, Steelers, forums, boards, talk, news, opinions, content, Steelers fans, Stillers
Husker62

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Nov 21, 09, 10:17 »

Why don't you all start calling for Timlin's head?  After all, he is the one keeping Arians around.  I think coach T is great and trust in him.  If all is as bad as you guys say I would think our team was the Browns.  Call for the Special Team's coaches head.  That's the worst part of the team.  He'll be gone soon.  Ben has alot of freedom and admits alot of the bad plays are his fault, not the coach's.  Bruce makes mistakes as all coachs do.  I think it offsensive problems stem from poor exicution on the players part not the Arians.  Every game lost this year you can see dropped passes or poor QB reads that cost us the game and Arains wasn't on the field so point the finger where it belongs.  To the players who exicute the plays poorly not the coach who is calling the plays.  When the play calling is the problem then Coach Tomlin will fix it or look for a new coach.  Until then trust in Coach Tomlin's judgement.
DA SEF

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Nov 22, 09, 15:52 »

We should start calling for Tomlin's head now.  Mendenhall was cracking off 8 yards a carry in overtime and they are still throwing the friggin ball.  OMG.
Wilson

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Nov 22, 09, 16:49 »

Absolutely, he needs to go.

I mean, calling the same play on two out of every three downs and ignoring your strengths and advantages over the other team might work for most NFL teams, but for some reason it just doesn't work for us... Roll Eyes
shaller034

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Nov 23, 09, 07:55 »

i love this website! surprised i haven't signed up sooner! send that sad sack good for nothing back to cleveland where he belongs. check out all the games we have won since he's been the coordinator- it's been our D saving our offense's behind EVERY game.

losing the lowly chiefs who haven't won back to back games since '06 or '07... not scoring a TD in the red zone 4 times vs. the bungals... how does this idiot still have a job?

BA SUCKS!
Fire Bruce Arians!
« Reply #24 on: Nov 23, 09, 07:55 »

hambert58

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Nov 23, 09, 18:37 »

I need this site badly,up here in canada nobody nows who this bum is,and on monday morning everyone thinks Bruce Arians is a figment of my imagination.This guy is a total bum.I sit and watch the game and 90% of the time I can tell what hes going to do,me a nobody,imagine how easy it is for an NFL coach to do it.Steelers are loaded with talent on Offence and the red flags had better be waving in Tomlins head if he wants to save this season.Prefect example.....run Moore on a sweep with Mendenhall and Parker sitting on the bench,dont get me wrong I like Moore,but he cant cut like the the other two can and a sweep is the worst thing you can do with him. But not Bruce he waits for the game to be on the line and runs its,Tomlin on the side line clapping as the players come off the feild when he sould have been slappin Arians around.Fire this Bum now!!!!!!!!!!
Wilson

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Nov 25, 09, 21:00 »

i love this website! surprised i haven't signed up sooner! send that sad sack good for nothing back to cleveland where he belongs. check out all the games we have won since he's been the coordinator- it's been our D saving our offense's behind EVERY game.

losing the lowly chiefs who haven't won back to back games since '06 or '07... not scoring a TD in the red zone 4 times vs. the bungals... how does this idiot still have a job?

And the only time our offense ever helps out is when they go no huddle, with Ben calling the plays!

We hardly ever run Hines Ward out of the slot on third down any more. We don't see the guard running pull blocks nearly as often as we used to (Kemo is a monster on this play). Bruce Arians has pretty much dumped the two most effective things in our play-book...
Harristotle

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Dec 10, 09, 22:44 »

I was SO excited to find this forum!!! I tried registering on the Steelers forum and after a week I still haven't been confirmed. I'm so tired of watching such a talented offense suck... week in and week out. Arians has done a terrible job. Remember the trick plays and explosive offense back in the Whisenhunt days? Fire this guy STAT and get us an O-Staff that can utilize the weapons available to the Steelers.
LameDuck

Pin the Blame on Bruce Arians

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Dec 10, 09, 23:20 »

Why don't you all start calling for Timlin's head?  After all, he is the one keeping Arians around.  I think coach T is great and trust in him.  If all is as bad as you guys say I would think our team was the Browns.  Call for the Special Team's coaches head.  That's the worst part of the team.  He'll be gone soon.  Ben has alot of freedom and admits alot of the bad plays are his fault, not the coach's.  Bruce makes mistakes as all coachs do.  I think it offsensive problems stem from poor exicution on the players part not the Arians.  Every game lost this year you can see dropped passes or poor QB reads that cost us the game and Arains wasn't on the field so point the finger where it belongs.  To the players who exicute the plays poorly not the coach who is calling the plays.  When the play calling is the problem then Coach Tomlin will fix it or look for a new coach.  Until then trust in Coach Tomlin's judgement.

Our team is now the Browns of the NFL... Thank You Bruce Arians and Coach T.  I really hope Tomlin's contract isn't renewed now.  Sure he can talk a good game but he can't get his players to respond to shit and he doesn't seem very emotional about all this.  ITS A COACH'S JOB TO MAKE SURE THE TEAM FIXES THEIR PROBLEMS. And the blame falls to the head coach, because its his staff. 
cckash89

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Dec 11, 09, 20:08 »

It should have been obvious during the Dennis Dixon game.  Ben was not in there to audible out of Arians horrible play calling and it was obvious.  Run, Run, pass, punt.  They were sooooo predictable.  When they finally went with the play action they drove down the field and scored.  Then they went away from it.  Why didn't he let Dixon run???  Don't give me that crap about him being the only capable quarterback...it was a MUST win game!  They let him run once and all he did was score.  There is a reason this man was fired from the Clowns!!!  Now we are losing to them!!!
Fire Bruce Arians!
« Reply #29 on: Dec 11, 09, 20:08 »

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 336
  Print  

Jump to: