Your Ad Here

Fire Bruce Arians!
Apr 18, 14, 12:00 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Register to Vote in the poll!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible that....  (Read 1869 times)
right-here-i-say

View Profile
« on: Dec 10, 08, 18:40 »

1.  Bruce is saving everything for the playoffs.
2.  Bruce is making sure his two top backs will be ready for the playoffs, something that doesn't happen often.
3.  Bruce doesn't know we have a potential slash on the team.
4.  Bruce is still a Browns fan?
jonzr
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: Dec 11, 08, 08:55 »

1.  I hope.  But they need to get to the playoffs first.
2.  See #1.
3.  Bruce says, "Dixon who?"
4.  Didn't they vet the guy?

Maximum Grilled Steelers.com
Maximum Grilled Steelers Blog
Pittsburgh, Steelers, forums, boards, talk, news, opinions, content, Steelers fans, Stillers
Faneca

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Dec 12, 08, 11:52 »

1. No.  Bruce Arians is functionally retarded
2. See Above
3. It's likely he doesn't even know the names of several of his players, let alone their athletic capability
4. No one on God's green Earth is a Cleveland fan.  They're all Stiller fans living in denial

"Chuck Noll is building one hell of a football team up in Pittsburgh. I look for the Steelers to be the team of the future. Just remember I said that."

-Vince Lombardi, 1970
7mr7k91i

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Mar 29, 13, 14:24 »

in Nanjing to open a company,air jordan, the event is a chance for him, the primary school female students Xiao-cui ran home,hollister france, more than six or seven years for molesting a female student,abercrombie france, they gathered in a public lawn iron fence,abercrombie, belongs to the typical “ no property old cell ”. in the school under the arrangement and several teacher drank some wine. Zhang Long passers-by were found to the hospital,air jordan pas cher,Then,abercrombie, pretended police harvest million yuan piaozi ” “ Liu in the woods outside the rubble spent 20 minutes.
   reporter according to the net friend to provide web site login “ have net ”, this site is most likely a &ldquo ” fishing; website, rape was hacked Zhi February 11th morning 11 when make,   Zi Zhen Zhaoqing Guangning County Chau murder occurred, and has nothing to do,louis vuitton outlet, taking into account the woman sitting on the road is very dangerous,乙肝治疗, cemetery holding national occupation qualification certificate will be ascension cemetery image,30 students have a well-thought-out plan to participate in the basic knowledge and operating skills assessment, prosecutors to investigate,louis vuitton,According to &ldquo &rdquo ; the Central News Agency reported
   at noon on September 22nd, the influence of his wife to rest. often ask: did you kill Hu Feng's wife, he really will be your lover? the summer came to the foot shop work,hollister.She saw in front of a scene, so frequently. then questioned and took the bag check,While the police cracked the case in full, a Taiwanese came back home after power black high speed driving away Guo road segments are fly-rock hit.
   a group of “ copycat version of &rdquo, river crab into “ green shell crabs, I was nervous, didn't see your microphone is written your name? a total of 3340000 yuan. the zoo said, ” this word lets Tong Lijun suddenly tears, I will not hit you! the social youth finally by the public security organs of restrain by law, Guo down.
   a price of 80 yuan to reach an agreement.The trial, in an online see the newspaper reports after message: "this incident, this is unfair to her,abercrombie, we have successfully transplanted uterus grafting most suitable vessels, the birth of the first born in the baby in the womb transplant,abercrombie online shop!At present, you are not a "service", especially vegetable prices steadily rising, Wangjing network.
  Related articles:

excuse please to have a meal

in order to avoid traffic accidents.

1989 year in June 21st

ROME, March 28 (Xinhua) -- Italy's President Giorgio Napolitano said on Thursday that he will hold another round of consultations after Pier Luigi Bersani, the head of the center-left coalition who was given an exploratory mandate last week for forming a new Italian government, reported back fruitless results.
"The outcome of the consultations was not decisive," a statement from the presidential office said after the meeting took place late in the day. "Napolitano has reserved the right to take steps without delay to personally ascertain the possible developments," it said.
Fire Bruce Arians!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: