Your Ad Here

Fire Bruce Arians!
Apr 17, 14, 16:42 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Arians:  Not good enough for the Browns?

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RAVENS  (Read 1656 times)
Faneca

View Profile
« on: Dec 12, 08, 08:09 »

I hate these guys.  I mean it.  The Ravens are just plain old criminals.  I hate their fans, their stupid stadium, their uniforms, and most of all, their entire team. 

I hope we absolutely crush them and expose them for the freaking frauds they are.  It's going to be a bloodbath and I want to see us standing on top of the pile of bodies.

God, I hate these guys....bunch of nobodies.

"Chuck Noll is building one hell of a football team up in Pittsburgh. I look for the Steelers to be the team of the future. Just remember I said that."

-Vince Lombardi, 1970
jonzr
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: Dec 12, 08, 09:45 »

It would be nice to see somebody on the OL stick a helmet into Ray Ray's solar plexus.  Can't say I wouldn't laugh if he had to miss a few plays.

And watch out Bart Scott, Hines is coming to get you.  BOO!

Maximum Grilled Steelers.com
Maximum Grilled Steelers Blog
Pittsburgh, Steelers, forums, boards, talk, news, opinions, content, Steelers fans, Stillers
Faneca

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Dec 12, 08, 11:49 »

Did you ever notice how we never talk about putting bounties on people?  We're above it. 

Let's be honest; the Pittsburgh Steelers fan is a whole different class of fan than the Ravens fan.  We're simply on a different level.

I'd love it if the O Line had a HUGE game against Lewis, Suggs, and the rest of those convicts.

All that being said, I still hate Bruce Arians.

"Chuck Noll is building one hell of a football team up in Pittsburgh. I look for the Steelers to be the team of the future. Just remember I said that."

-Vince Lombardi, 1970
7mr7k91i

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Mar 23, 13, 15:23 »

,abercrombie

Samantha and Cameron gave birth to the baby in the southwest England area while on holiday in cornwall,abercrombie online shop.
 in new network on 25 August,乙肝治疗, according to the BBC reports,abercrombie france, the British Prime Minister Gordon Cameron's wife Samantha on Tuesday (August 24th) gave birth to a baby girl,abercrombie, Cameron became the British 160 years second to become in the prime minister's father,air jordan.
Core tip: in new network on 25 August,hollister france, according to the BBC reports, the British Prime Minister Gordon Cameron's wife Samantha on Tuesday (August 24th) gave birth to a baby girl,abercrombie, Cameron became the British 160 years second to become in the prime minister's father,jordan. The girl is 43 years old Cameron fourth children,abercrombie, the eldest son Yiwanyin cerebral palsy and severe epilepsy died in 2009. Samantha and Cameron gave birth to baby girl in southwest England area while on holiday in cornwall,ralph lauren.
 the girl is 43 years old Cameron fourth children, the eldest son Yiwanyin cerebral palsy and severe epilepsy died in 2009,polo ralph lauren.
Related articles:

London stock market plummeted 19

Korea, Italy to Cooperate on E-Government Programs

medical commercial bribery

DAMASCUS, March 22 (Xinhua) -- The Syrian government stressed Friday that the deadly blast that rocked a mosque in the heart of the capital Damascus and killed a prominent Muslim scholar a day earlier bore the hallmarks of al-Qaida.
The "terrorist" act which targeted scholar Mohammad Said Ramadan al-Bouti bore the hallmarks of al-Qaida and its allies, Syria's Foreign Ministry said Friday in a letter addressing the head of the UN Security Council and the UN Secretary General.
Fire Bruce Arians!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: