Your Ad Here

Fire Bruce Arians!
Apr 18, 14, 13:38 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: What's so bad about 3.6 ypc?

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't be shy people  (Read 4393 times)
jonzr
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« on: Sep 30, 08, 21:38 »

You know you wanna rip him a new one.  This is just the place for it.

Maximum Grilled Steelers.com
Maximum Grilled Steelers Blog
Pittsburgh, Steelers, forums, boards, talk, news, opinions, content, Steelers fans, Stillers
bamf16

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: Sep 30, 08, 21:51 »

A friggin' MEN!!!

I'm just ticked off it took Ben this long to overrule the stupidity and call his own stuff.  Hell, Terry Bradshaw called his own plays!

Keep Bruce around for the tape breakdowns, and let Ben know when he sees tendencies that opponents may key in on.  If every overload blitz from the blind side is countered with the same thing, Bruce tells Ben about it, and Ben keeps it in mind on Sunday.

Cut Bruce Loose!.....kind of has a nice ring to it.  Be looking for a sign of some sort during the Thursday night game against Cinci.
jonzr
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: Oct 01, 08, 10:02 »

Cut Bruce Loose!.....kind of has a nice ring to it.  Be looking for a sign of some sort during the Thursday night game against Cinci.

Now that would be cool.  Be sure to fill us in on the details - where you're sitting.  You just never know.  Remember all those "Lee Corso wears a merkin" signs?  LMFAO!
« Last Edit: Oct 02, 08, 15:22 by jonzr » Logged

Pittsburgh, Steelers, forums, boards, talk, news, opinions, content, Steelers fans, Stillers
steelerfaninCO

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Oct 01, 08, 23:30 »

BA is an absolute idiot who would fuck up even Big D's offense. He needs to get a clue and quick. Ben needs options that aren't 15 yards down the field every play. Gee, I think  I remember all this 3 TE and spread shit 15 years ago in Cleveland and it didn't work then. This guy is killing the teams 100 million dollar investment and he should have been fired after the WR sweep with Hines on 4th and goal against the Patsies last year..... Eff you Bruce!
K Greene

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Oct 03, 08, 17:31 »

it's amazing to me people think Ben deserves any blame for the offensive woes. the kid comes in as a rookie and sets the league on fire and then this idiot installs an offense that is getting him killed. it took Ben to make adjustments at halftime to get the offense moving. He's doing arians' job for him. arians is fucking useless! i knew this team should've hired an offensive minded coach to be head coach!
Fire Bruce Arians!
« Reply #4 on: Oct 03, 08, 17:31 »

signplax

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Oct 03, 08, 18:08 »

I was at the recent Eagles debacle. I was amazed at the play calls, or lack of them. No screens, no dumpoffs to the RB's......WTF did we get Moore for? Did it take PArker and Mendenhall to go down for Arians to see dumpoffs to Moore are pretty effective? WTF?

If Arians is OC next year, the Steelers FO is doing some unbelievable drugs. The guy is a complete fucking idiot. Thanks for the site. Come visit us @stillers-forums.com
jonzr
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: Oct 03, 08, 18:25 »

Thanks for the pub, signplax.  I registered and dropped a post over there.

IndySteelers

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: Nov 10, 08, 00:28 »

I had a friend say that Ben and Willie have both come out publicly about how bad the offense is and that the offense is not buying into Arains' plans.

He is suppose to send me a link.

We pay Ben $109 million and this is all Bruce can get out of him?

7qgrj939

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Mar 27, 13, 07:00 »

Mr. Chen in the next business, was a pit, even lost. At that time,乙肝, he ate a good half a month of steamed buns and pickles. Time, the worst “ few people put me into a corner, like in the movies,abercrombie france., thanks to the brothers to take money to be unbearable to contemplate, otherwise the consequences. ”   later, Mr,louis vuitton outlet. Chen and several adversity friend took the education and training institutions,air jordan pas cher, from Wuhan extended to Shanghai, Suzhou and Hangzhou. Due to work out a long time, performance plummeting learning his, until the last minute to get my degree certificate by make-up.
 and Mr. Chen,abercrombie, who can do not have to worry about the future. His father sent him to the University, just like he said “ good reading, after graduation to work as a civil servant in &rdquo county;.
 when Mr. Chen speaking of entrepreneurial intention, he said: “ I love the world over, because my life is limited, but in the limited life, I will do as much as possible, as much as possible! ”   perhaps, just as he said: “ restless, perhaps is a prelude to success,abercrombie. ”
 character: Mr. Chen from
2009 years, Mr. Chen put business focus shifted to Guangxi, “ at that time,louis vuitton, my annual income is about 300000 yuan. ” he recalls.
's &nbsp,abercrombie online shop; Huang Hualu

the next page article   [1][2][3]  page;
“ restless, perhaps is the successful prelude! ”
 time: May 6th
 in career Fengshengshuiqi, in 2010 he take money to invest in oil,hollister, because of poor management results, lost a lot of money. He experienced a downturn, he opened a labor Service Corporation in Nanning, career back on track. Now he is flying to Shanghai, Shenzhen, keep the Nanning, in Wuzhou, to Yulin, with Qinzhou,abercrombie uk.
 and Mr Chen during the period of University, just like others partnership in education and training. “ the first to receive 1000 yuan to earn, that sense of accomplishment is still let me unforgettable,air jordan. ” he said, father to son rebellious very unhappy, not only to provide venture capital, even his living expenses are also highly compressed,abercrombie.
Related articles:

Beihai Hepu Han tomb unearthed two pieces of marit

Lingshan county at

The police check th

DAMASCUS, March. 26 (Xinhua) -- The 24th Arab League summit on Tuesday granted Damascus' seat to the exiled Syrian opposition coalition, a move rejected by Syrian government and some domestic opposition parties.
"It is part of the restoration of legitimacy that the people of Syria have long been robbed of," said Moaz al-Khatib, resigned head of exiled Syrian opposition coalition.
Earlier on Tuesday, the Arab leaders rushed through a declaration in Doha and granted Damascus' seat at the Arab League to the Syrian opposition, acknowledging the right of the member countries to provide all means of self-defense to the Syrian opposition.
Fire Bruce Arians!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: