Your Ad Here

Fire Bruce Arians!
Apr 17, 14, 19:54 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: What's so bad about 3.6 ypc?

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I thought you guys would get a kick out of this...  (Read 2302 times)
Citizen Zero

View Profile
« on: Jan 21, 09, 18:57 »

I was on ESPN doing my typical Arians bashing and this dumb fuck took exception. I figured I'd let you all read and laugh.

azzhole316 (1/21/2009 at 10:15 AM)                                                                                          Report Violation

MadxPierrot>> Where were you at, the year after the Steelers last Superbowl? The only thing missing from the 2005 SB team and the 2006 team was... No J. Bettis and No A. Randle el! What was their record... 8-8. With Faneca, with K. Whisenhunt, B. Cowart... Thats right 8-8!!! Back to back playoffs and now a superbowl w/ arians and you cant give him any credit. Not saying D. Lebeau dosnt deserve a huge amount of credit but Arains has not Hurt the Steelers!

Gotta love that last line.....

"Use the time of a total stranger in such a way that he or she will not feel the time was wasted."
-Kurt Vonnegut
jonzr
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: Jan 22, 09, 21:37 »

You should have posted a link to this site.  The dude would have come unglued.

Maximum Grilled Steelers.com
Maximum Grilled Steelers Blog
Pittsburgh, Steelers, forums, boards, talk, news, opinions, content, Steelers fans, Stillers
jacksplat58

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Jan 22, 09, 23:44 »

maybe that dude is just a HUGE fan of nailbiting finishes week in/out.  Shocked

we can all thank the great offensive genie, Bruce Arians for those.  He's douchetastic!
Citizen Zero

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Jan 25, 09, 19:39 »

http://myespn.go.com/s/conversations/show/story/3598182?prosaction=newpost&status=ok&prosaction=newpost&status=ok&prosaction=newpost&status=ok

Its the ESPN Conversations page for the Steelers draft. The guys post name is Azzhole316, fitting I know. He is quite possibly the biggest douche on the North American continent. I havent seen his name on there lately but if you catch him on there, he's pretty easy to get going. My name is MadxPierrot, i'm on there quite a bit. Feel free to holler.

"Use the time of a total stranger in such a way that he or she will not feel the time was wasted."
-Kurt Vonnegut
nikeshox111

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Apr 01, 13, 00:49 »

Is some in astonishment call come out.
    "Occasionally play for a while http://nikeshoxnikeshoxshoes.com/."nike shox stared one eye small, the air is some to not too and naturally see nike shox outlet cheap nike shox, " I turn off right away."
Although the company total atmosphere is very free, culture of the company also promotes foreign IT company of that kind of to procedure member absolutely easy and freedom of work atmosphere, absolutely release a kind of culture of procedure member thinking, therefore, what company adopt is a task system, basically hardly say, limit you to don't can be chatting for a ground of time at work .Not ability this that ……but be really and directly seen by the superior doing an another affair, more or less still keep feeling some pouts nike shox.
    "Elder brother Znike shox clearance, you just the facial expression Be so difficult to see, can't because of stir-frying to lose money?However the these several days condition of the market is really not so good, stock market all the way slump, listen to a lot ofs review an expert to say,
Fire Bruce Arians!
« Reply #4 on: Apr 01, 13, 00:49 »

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: