Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Nov 28, 2014 at 23:06 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Draft Criticism and Tomlin  (Read 1067 times)
koehla
No longer a N00b!

« on: Apr 29, 2007 at 11:20 »

Anyone else feel a bit more uneasy about this draft because you are uneasy about Tomlin?  I came to trust Cowher's instincts and influence in the drafting process, but Tomlin just seems real green to me.  Didn't agree with the hire, so maybe I am less apt to give this draft the benefit of the doubt.
Y2Joyce
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Apr 29, 2007 at 11:24 »

Anyone else feel a bit more uneasy about this draft because you are uneasy about Tomlin?

No. Not a bit.

I came to trust Cowher's instincts and influence in the drafting process, but Tomlin just seems real green to me.

Hard for me to say what influence anyone had in the drafting process the last few years as I wasn't in the room.

Steelers 58-15 when I am in attendance.
give'emthaboot
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Apr 29, 2007 at 11:44 »

i trust the draft process this year and i trust Tomlin because i trust Colbert and the Rooney's.  hard to doubt them, IMO, especially the 1st rd pick of Timmons.  Colbert and Co. havent exactly wasted round 1 picks over the past few years.

'Oh, my, James Harrison is not going to the White House, he must be a devil worshiper!'
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: