Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Nov 23, 2014 at 01:34 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who the hel, is running this drat  (Read 3336 times)
pittman7q
« Reply #10 on: Apr 29, 2007 at 08:19 »

Im also sorry about the POZ thing, but comon now... after i say it isnt a good pick, he comes back and tells me when it turns out to be he is gunna rub it in my face? Sorry SC thats not my style to do "the grown up thing" but because I seemed to ruffle your feathers a lil, ill let it go, I am sorry to have up set you.

Did I sat anything about bashing you or rubbing it in your face?  Show me where.   I am done with you  Einstein.
frgttndragon8
« Reply #11 on: Apr 29, 2007 at 09:15 »

Let me review the draft for your, divison wise.

Clevend- Picks a SOLID starting OT #3 over all, trades up to get a future starting QB and their franchise QB, trades up to get a ...questionable character but talented CB

Cincy - Picks a TOP NOTCH Starting CB in the first round, RB Kenny Irons in the 2nd which only adds to their already stellar running game,

Baltimore - picks up an OG in the 1st round improving Mcnair's ability to pass and be protected, 3rd round picks a safety increasing the depth of a solid defense. 3rd round picks an OT and further increases the abilities of the Oline.

Pittsburgh - Takes a Potential future starter in LB timmons 15 over all.  2nd round takes a future potentially starting LB in DE Woodley.  3rd round selects an EXTREMELY QUESTIONABLE 2nd option in TE with Spaeth.

Now look at that list...who made out better than who?  My opinon...they are listed in order of good drafts, Pittsburgh being rightfully at the bottom.
u0007890

« Reply #12 on: Apr 29, 2007 at 10:10 »

Let me review the draft for your, divison wise.

Clevend- Picks a SOLID starting OT #3 over all, trades up to get a future starting QB and their franchise QB, trades up to get a ...questionable character but talented CB

Cincy - Picks a TOP NOTCH Starting CB in the first round, RB Kenny Irons in the 2nd which only adds to their already stellar running game,

Baltimore - picks up an OG in the 1st round improving Mcnair's ability to pass and be protected, 3rd round picks a safety increasing the depth of a solid defense. 3rd round picks an OT and further increases the abilities of the Oline.

Pittsburgh - Takes a Potential future starter in LB timmons 15 over all.  2nd round takes a future potentially starting LB in DE Woodley.  3rd round selects an EXTREMELY QUESTIONABLE 2nd option in TE with Spaeth.

Now look at that list...who made out better than who?  My opinon...they are listed in order of good drafts, Pittsburgh being rightfully at the bottom.
While I think the Bengals did quite well with Hall falling to them, the Irons pick was just stupid...they already have two very good backs, have one of the worst front seven's in FB, just lost their best interior offensive lineman and Henry, and they take him?  Makes no sense whatsoever.  None.  Even less than us taking Spaeth.
Y2Joyce
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #13 on: Apr 29, 2007 at 11:22 »

VT man, none of us have a clue. We're all just schmucks with keyboards. Pimpin' one guy or another doesn't really make a big difference.

Unless you're Y2Joyce or something.

-Y2, draft expert

Steelers 58-15 when I am in attendance.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: