Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 01, 2014 at 03:27 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sepulveda  (Read 1307 times)
nate07
N00b

« on: Aug 19, 2007 at 20:42 »

The more and more I watch this kid punt, the more I'm impressed. Last night he had 4 punts for 200 yards a 50 yd average. I know it's only preseason but theose are pretty impressive numbers. I can remember a few of those punts pinning the 'skins at about their 15 or 20.

At first I was learly about drafting a punter so early but after watching him kick, I think he was easily worth a 4th round pick.
VThrilla18

« Reply #1 on: Aug 20, 2007 at 13:55 »

I was saying that when everyone was bitching about taking a punter. I seen nothing wrong with drafting someone who can change field position 50-60 yards at a time, and also can coffin kick.

After the way we play last season, field position was something we needed to improve on, and its something this kid will single handedly fix, throw on top a new offense, which seems to be working.

Hey the draft is used to fix problems on teams, our problem was poor punting, we used the draft to fix that. Punter may not be a sexy pick, but if it was that much of a problem, and it was. You have to make the move and we did.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: