Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Nov 23, 2014 at 16:48 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Great Pre-season boys  (Read 790 times)
DCSteelers
Old School Member

« on: Aug 30, 2007 at 22:06 »

Even though some of the things that haunted us last year showed up this preseason, I think this team had a great camp and start in general under Tomlin.  What more could you ask for?

4-1, D has looked sharp and quick, Santonio has rocked, and the O-Line starters look pretty good barring no injuries. Special teams looks quicker on coverage.

The absolute best vibe I get is that the hesitancy or "stubborness" seen alot under the Cowher regime is gone.  The best player will be out on the field and if a problem area arises, it will be adressed.  I am very eager to see how we handle middle of the game adjustments now.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #1 on: Aug 30, 2007 at 22:11 »

Even though some of the things that haunted us last year showed up this preseason, I think this team had a great camp and start in general under Tomlin.  What more could you ask for?

4-1, D has looked sharp and quick, Santonio has rocked, and the O-Line starters look pretty good barring no injuries. Special teams looks quicker on coverage.

The absolute best vibe I get is that the hesitancy or "stubborness" seen alot under the Cowher regime is gone.  The best player will be out on the field and if a problem area arises, it will be adressed.  I am very eager to see how we handle middle of the game adjustments now.
Couldn't agree more.  Well, except for this slight paraphrase:  I think this team had a great camp and start under General Tomlin.

Get in line, Steeler Nation, Steeler Country, Steeler Fans and most importantly, posters of THEE Greatest Steeler Board Ever, MGSers.  Sit back and enjoy, I'd say.

« Last Edit: Aug 30, 2007 at 22:15 by jonzr » Logged

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: