Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 30, 2014 at 12:55 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hines says Pats cheated against us...  (Read 2633 times)
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #10 on: Sep 13, 2007 at 16:40 »

You've all overlooked the most intriguing angle of the story:  What will Gisele say?

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #11 on: Sep 13, 2007 at 17:25 »

What will Gisele say?

It's been a few years since my last French class, but I believe the English translation for that name is Cumgirl.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #12 on: Sep 13, 2007 at 17:34 »

What will Gisele say?

It's been a few years since my last French class, but I believe the English translation for that name is Cumgirl.
Oh.  Then likely it'll be something like, "Gurgle, gurgle, ralph."

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
jrobnz

« Reply #13 on: Sep 13, 2007 at 18:37 »

Shady Brady and Bill Belicheat

busboy36

« Reply #14 on: Sep 13, 2007 at 19:41 »

Just saw on ESPN that the Pats will lose an '08 1st round draft pick if they make the playoffs this year.  Don't know what happens if they miss the playoffs...

IMO, that's not enough.  However, it will be interesting to see how well the Patriots perform with the spotlight on them all year long.  They can't cheat anymore as long as they are under the magnifying glass like this.  Maybe we will see a difference.

"I hated putting on that purple uniform, and I hated that raven bird. What really ticked me off is when we played Pittsburgh our whole stadium seemed to be filled with Pittsburgh fans." Tackle Orlando Brown, on playing in Baltimore for Art Modell's Ravens (1999).
Hercules50

« Reply #15 on: Sep 13, 2007 at 19:43 »

Too bad they're playing SD at home. Can't wait to see the Pats on the road and the reception they'll get.  
jasonic
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #16 on: Sep 14, 2007 at 09:19 »

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20070914/D8RL7E700.html

not sure this is stiff enough but whatever, we'll see how they play now that everyone is watching.  they should have suspended him at least for one game though.  Weird how there's so much coming out from other teams and players that it's a "known" thing the Pats are dirty cheaters and it took an ex-employee to bust them years later.  Bigger story if Brady can hold on to Gisele after they're losing.....

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
LambertsFrontTeeth
Old School Member

« Reply #17 on: Sep 14, 2007 at 09:25 »

Don't worry, Beardy will be peeing his panties in anticipation of the next opportunity to discuss how "disrespected" his team was by Goodell.

God, how I hate the Patriots and all that they stand for.  

"Dreith said I hit Sipe too hard. I hit him as hard as I could. Brian has a chance to go out of bounds and he decides not to. He knows I'm going to hit him. And I do. History."
- - - Jack Lambert, after referee Ben Dreith ejected him from a game for knocking out Browns QB Brian Sipe.
msdmnr2002
Old School Member

« Reply #18 on: Sep 14, 2007 at 09:39 »

Weird how there's so much coming out from other teams and players that it's a "known" thing the Pats are dirty cheaters and it took an ex-employee to bust them years later. Bigger story if Brady can hold on to Gisele after they're losing.....

Well, he probably had a real good idea of what was going on, while other teams only suspected.  Mangini knew what to look for, and probably took great delight in sticking it to Bellicheat the first chance he got after the way the asshole treated him.
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #19 on: Sep 14, 2007 at 11:09 »

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20070914/D8RL7E700.html

not sure this is stiff enough but whatever, we'll see how they play now that everyone is watching.  they should have suspended him at least for one game though.  Weird how there's so much coming out from other teams and players that it's a "known" thing the Pats are dirty cheaters and it took an ex-employee to bust them years later.  Bigger story if Brady can hold on to Gisele after they're losing.....

It's not fucking stiff enough.  It's a slap on the wrist.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: