Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 24, 2014 at 12:17 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: can't help myself  (Read 1038 times)
jasonic
Brownstains can suck my Member

« on: Sep 23, 2007 at 22:14 »

we kick fucking ass!!...just want to say so far this season is on the right track and let's keep the momentum going......AZ sucks!!  look for it next week, i'll be rocking the signs...
« Last Edit: Sep 23, 2007 at 22:15 by jasonic » Logged

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
dcity21

« Reply #1 on: Sep 23, 2007 at 23:05 »

yeah at least this year we are kicking the ass that we should..

to tell y'all the truth though, there hasn't been a single game yet that i have doubted our winning it..

the three teams we have played are not very good. SF isn't terrible but they are still just an average team from the NFC and, well, that doesn't amount to much..

i'll actually be excited for this weekend.. not because i think it will be a game but because i can't wait to pound the piss out of that team.. in particular Russ Grimm.. after this last offseason i have found myself not liking him at all. maybe it is because i wanted Tomlin as soon as his name was mentioned..

i do hesitate to say that because it's in AZ, but i just don't think they will be able to pass the ball well enough to overcome how much we will destroy their ground game.

Either way, let's face it, our schedule has been extremely generous.. We have been good but we need to beat up on a top of the line kind of team, maybe SEA??, before i start thinking we are heading for mid-January.

"i don't know Nutting about baseball.. but i know about Nutting over making some cash.." Ownership ROCKS!!!
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Sep 24, 2007 at 12:22 »

Board rules state that if you are attending the game, you must paint the letters "MGS" on your ass and moon the camera at some point.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Y2Joyce
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Sep 24, 2007 at 19:21 »

Whatta DISGUSTING suggestion...

-Joe Buck

Steelers 58-15 when I am in attendance.
jasonic

« Reply #4 on: Sep 24, 2007 at 22:39 »

you haven't seen my ass

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
msdmnr2002
Old School Member

« Reply #5 on: Sep 25, 2007 at 19:26 »

you haven't seen my ass

If you can fit MAXIMUM GRILLED STEELERS on it, that's considered acceptable also.
jasonic

« Reply #6 on: Sep 25, 2007 at 21:17 »

i'll definitely try to fit it on some sort of sign and mug for the camera.  i definitely want to spell it out to avoid any confusion with MSG and the knicks as I hate them almost as much as the Cowboys and the Pats.  I have to get out a few shout outs on there so it might be a sign you can see from the blimp, that is if the roof is retracted for the game....

jasonic

« Reply #7 on: Sep 25, 2007 at 21:18 »

and yes, I know it's MGS not MSG but i want to avoid ANY confusion.  what kind of sports team plays in a garden?

JackSplat
Jerk Store Proprietor
Old School Member

« Reply #8 on: Sep 25, 2007 at 21:21 »

what kind of sports team plays in a garden?
from their w/l record and the inability to field a decent team that doesnt play like their strolling through one.  I would have to say the Pirates

Jerry, it's Frank Costanza, Mr.
Steinbrenner is here, George is dead, call me back!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: