Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Apr 23, 2014 at 04:51 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to put a hurt on the AFC North  (Read 411 times)
steelerfaninCO
Old School Member

« on: Oct 22, 2007 at 03:17 »

Now that the Steelers have succesfully squandered a 2 game divisional lead twice so far this season, its time for 3 consecutive divisional games. Away at Cincy, home for Balty and the Stains. Winning next week while Balty is on their bye would be nice. I have feeling I'm going to want to break TJ Fuckyourmomma's head at some point though. Road games haven't been the Steelers forte lately.

Then comes the obvious must win showdown with the team that totally physically dominated them twice last year. Hopefully the OL gets their collective shit together for that one or their will be lots of FWP negative yardage plays and Ben running for his life. Which secondary will show up? The one that made Hasselback leave the game, or the one that made Cutler look like he is headed to the pro bowl?(apply this to the Cincy game as well)

Gotta go at least 2-1 though this 3 game stretch, with the Balty game as a must win.

KTBFFH
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Oct 22, 2007 at 07:38 »

Even if they would have won last night, one can easily say that they look absolutely terrible.  The o-line is really bad, and it is only going to get worse when Faneca leaves.  Roethlisberger is going to kill Hines, and every other reciever, by throwing the ball 2 feet over their heads.

I really hope Arians gets hit by a bus sometine soon so we can get someone with some sort of football instinct calling plays.

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: