Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Aug 22, 2014 at 11:16 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Parker on ESPN mag Cover  (Read 3581 times)
jasonic
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #40 on: Oct 12, 2007 at 20:02 »

I'm asian.  where do i fit in to this black and white world??  or black and gold?  or yellow for that matter?
« Last Edit: Oct 12, 2007 at 20:09 by jasonic » Logged

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
jasonic
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #41 on: Oct 12, 2007 at 20:08 »

i do have to admit, the "coon" comment did kind of come from left field, in a bad way...

but still, i don't think chrisJ would approve of this...

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/use_...m_source=digg_1

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
vinman3
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Master of the Obvious

« Reply #42 on: Oct 12, 2007 at 20:21 »

I'm asian.  where do i fit in to this black and white world??  or black and gold?  or yellow for that matter?
Your Asian, you do the math :poke:

It's a hot night. The mind races. You think about your knife; the only friend who hasn't betrayed you, the only friend who won't be dead by sun up. Sleep tight, mates, in your quilted Chambray nightshirts.
vinman3
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Master of the Obvious

« Reply #43 on: Oct 12, 2007 at 20:23 »

I think you all are just a bunch of nappy headed ho's.  :ph43r:
that shit may fly at a Van Halen Concert, but i'll be damned if I have to be subjected to this at MGS.

U AND DON PRIMUS CAN GO PLAY THE BASS GEETAR TOGETHER FOR ALL I CAR!
I just can't catch a break with you people.  :pimp:  

It's a hot night. The mind races. You think about your knife; the only friend who hasn't betrayed you, the only friend who won't be dead by sun up. Sleep tight, mates, in your quilted Chambray nightshirts.
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #44 on: Oct 13, 2007 at 09:13 »

I'm asian.
« Last Edit: Oct 13, 2007 at 09:14 by leighclay » Logged

I'm still the one with the boobs.
Burton

« Reply #45 on: Oct 13, 2007 at 15:16 »

If I needed some racist remarks, don't you think I could get them in abundance here in TX.

But let one of your sons or daughters come home with a African American boyfriend/girlfriend and you'll turn to instant Archie Bunker (no need to add water)

You ARE pro-stereotyping.  It's odd how in one instance, stereotyping offends you, yet you'll rely on a stereotype to further your argument in other instances.

I notice you didn't start a rant towards the poster who made the "honkey" remark earlier...so it's just certain stereotypes that you dislike, not the overarching idea of stereotyping?  It must be convenient to be that choosey.  

No assumption needed. You need only to look toward the "coon' remarks and the "idea" that that shit is cool or humorous.

By this statement, I'll assume that you're no fan of the numerous mainstream rappers and actors who degrade African Americans by using the term "nigga."  

I mean, it's not cool when Ludacris, Ice Cube, Chris Rock, and the like say it, right?  So you avoid purchasing their music and movies, attending their movies and concerts, and certainly react in the same way to them as you have to the comments made here ....right?
THIS.  The original douchebag, chris something, needs to go suck dicks in hell.  I've never seen such a selective application of logic in my whole life.  "I'll be offended by racism and stereotyping, but only when it's done to certain people".  

Please, spare me your fucking feigned offense at everything, you're nothing more than the bigot that you claim to hate engaging in the most retarded type of hipocrsy.  The world would be much better off without people like you polluting it.  

And if you wanna make stupid ass comments about pummeling my ass, I'll tell you where I live and you can come here and make the last mistake of your life.  

P4P: 2:26AM. Drunk as hall. Blurd vission. Nobody to bithc to. Fuick!!

Shine on you crazy diamond, shine on.
chrisj211
« Reply #46 on: Oct 15, 2007 at 10:03 »

And if you wanna make stupid ass comments about pummeling my ass, I'll tell you where I live and you can come here and make the last mistake of your life.
I won't even bother quote the rest of the crap you had to say.... But to this.... I will have you know.  I'll be in the Burgh in 2 weeks to visit my mom. (thats more than halfway, so if you're still feeling froggy.... I would love a good tussle)

I could probably come to Ohio and break you 6 ways from Sunday, but it's not my thing.
I don't need to prove anything.

Especially not to you.  
chrisj211
« Reply #47 on: Oct 15, 2007 at 10:11 »

So maybe I disobeyed by even touching on the subject, and in brief hind-sight, if what I have to say offends, then I apologize to who this doesn't apply, but I stand firm to my beliefs. I feel that in this day and age, the racist remarks (however oblique or sublime) aren't necessary to be GREAT FANS

Oh yeah, sorry about the pummeling your ass remark
I will quote myself though when I TRIED to explain my personal stance on this, and not to offend anyone.
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #48 on: Oct 15, 2007 at 12:19 »

In all fairness, "honkey" is a pretty lame epithet.  That was me, too, by the way.  Maybe I hate white people.  It's funny when Cedric and Hughley and Chapelle make fun of white people by stereotyping them.  Maybe those guys need boycotted, though, now that I think about it.
Shut yo' mouth, Cracka!

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #49 on: Oct 15, 2007 at 13:07 »

Always a Steeler fan. I bid you all fair-well
Chris J

What happened to you gettin' the hell outta here?

I've never seen somebody taking so long to get gone as you have!!

Buh-bye, now.

:thumbsup:  

I'm still the one with the boobs.
Pages: 1 ... 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: