Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 16, 2014 at 16:49 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Little love for #43  (Read 1276 times)
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #10 on: Oct 16, 2007 at 13:16 »

Speaking of commercials, I love that new (??) one from the NFL fantasy draft guys ("Yes, Billy.  Ballet parking.  Bring your toe shoes.")

They're sitting on the couch watching a John Lynch post game interview and the scraggly lookin' guy is parroting everything that Lynch is going to say right before he answers each question.  "Hey, Jake, Lillian and Lindsay"...and don't forget Leah..."Oh, and how could I forget Leah."  Turns..."BOO!!!"

Fuckin' great stuff.  Can't believe I couldn't find it on YouTube.

From the DID YOU KNOW files...Did you know that Lynch once knocked out his brother in law (John Allred TE - CHI) with a helmet to helmet shot?  Wish I could have that opportunity...

Oh, and Polamalu sucks, man.  Didn't you see the Steelers shutout the Seahawks two weeks ago without him?  Trade him now and give the spot to Anthony Smith.  He's just as good.
« Last Edit: Oct 16, 2007 at 13:17 by aj_law » Logged

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #11 on: Oct 16, 2007 at 15:16 »

Pola sucks on accounta he's Samoan.  All those Samoan guys are dumb, slow, and pisspoor.

I didn't like the NFL  FF commercial where the Colts guy is diddling with his celly and Billy thinks it makes toast.  Lame.  The Lynch one was pretty good, though.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
sage
Kickin the Bengals Ass since 1933
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #12 on: Oct 16, 2007 at 15:26 »

Pola sucks on accounta he's Samoan.  All those Samoan guys are dumb, slow, and pisspoor.

I didn't like the NFL  FF commercial where the Colts guy is diddling with his celly and Billy thinks it makes toast.  Lame.  The Lynch one was pretty good, though.
the "BOO" one makes me laugh every time, same with the aflac commercial with the goat: Nah,nah,nah!

Go Steelers
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: