Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 22, 2014 at 23:39 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Steelers/Bengals preview  (Read 548 times)
PittsburghPA
Old School Member

« on: Oct 26, 2007 at 09:04 »

John Clayton's First and 10

7. Pittsburgh at Cincinnati: If rumors of an offseason trade of Chad Johnson aren't extinguished soon, Bengals fans might start to revolt. Clearly, the Bengals couldn't have thought it was going to take just one season to clean up some of the selfishness and behavior in the locker room. Until this year, they brought in a lot of players with questionable character.

Trading Johnson would be a huge mistake. Sure, he's selfish, but he's popular among his teammates and he's fun for the fans. Injuries have forced QB Carson Palmer to work without a legitimate three-receiver offense the first half of the season and his best runner, Rudi Johnson, for a couple games. The Steelers are coming off a tough loss on the road to the Broncos, so they could use a divisional rivalry to refuel their tanks.

I highlighted the extent of Clayton's Steelers analysis. Very comprehensive, I must say. :rolleyes:

Q: What's the difference between "hard" and "light"?
A: You can sleep with a light on.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Oct 26, 2007 at 09:29 »

If Chad's such a divisive force, I'll trade the Bungs nate Washington for him, straight up.  

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
vinman3
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Master of the Obvious

« Reply #2 on: Oct 26, 2007 at 09:56 »

The Steelers are coming off a tough loss on the road to the Broncos, so they could use a divisional rivalry to refuel their tanks.

Now that is HOF insight.</sarcasm>
« Last Edit: Oct 26, 2007 at 09:56 by vinman3 » Logged

It's a hot night. The mind races. You think about your knife; the only friend who hasn't betrayed you, the only friend who won't be dead by sun up. Sleep tight, mates, in your quilted Chambray nightshirts.
TwistedLemon

« Reply #3 on: Oct 26, 2007 at 11:54 »

Without the details of this wonderfully insightful preview, I would have no idea what to expect from this weekends game................

:jerkit:  

"My reality check bounced"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: