Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 31, 2014 at 17:26 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's Ratbirds Week!!!!!  (Read 1665 times)
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« on: Oct 30, 2007 at 12:41 »

The Hatred is already beginning to boil!!!!

For Halloween, I wonder if I can get a Brian Billck mask with a knife going through my head, then get my son to be Ray Lewis.

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Oct 30, 2007 at 13:00 »

Man, Preach.  You wear that MGS pride well.  This place is really rubbing off on you.
« Last Edit: Oct 30, 2007 at 13:09 by aj_law » Logged

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Oct 30, 2007 at 14:51 »

The hatred's beginning to boil?

The Ratties games and the Patriots game are the three that have had me boiling since the schedule was announced.  

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Y2Joyce
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Oct 30, 2007 at 17:04 »

Fuck Baltimore.

Steelers 58-15 when I am in attendance.
DoctorJohnnyFever
No longer a N00b!

« Reply #4 on: Oct 30, 2007 at 18:35 »

Fuck Baltimore.

I have a shirt that agrees.

"The MGS board is regarded here as a board with adult rated content. There are virtually no rules. There are no words that are inappropriate and no subject that cannot be discussed. Should you feel the need to get crazy, do it there. You will be welcomed with open arms."

PittsburghPA
Old School Member

« Reply #5 on: Oct 30, 2007 at 19:25 »

I want a goddamn shutout...

Q: What's the difference between "hard" and "light"?
A: You can sleep with a light on.
SCacalaki
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #6 on: Oct 30, 2007 at 20:38 »

Fuck Baltimore.
It gave me VD.

Words to live by:  "Dick LeBeau is Dick LeBeau," Tomlin said. "Everybody knows Dick."
Y2Joyce
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #7 on: Oct 30, 2007 at 21:15 »

haha classic. LETS FN GO.  I cant stand the Ravens.

They've got a shady trickster of an owner in Modell.

Their coach is a raving egomaniac who hasn't won shit since Shannon Sharpe, Rod Woodson, and fatass Siragusa were carrying him. I'm sure he's such a dick because he knows once Tomlin hangs back-to-back 6-10's on his sorry ass that he'll run out of fall guys to pin it on, he'll be canned, and maybe some of his old cronies can network him a job in broadcasting.

Seriously Billick racked up all this cachet as an offensive mastermind, went to Balt, and won the belts thanks to a record-setting D. He's had two D coordinators bail on him for head coaching jobs. His offense? Well it basically sucks ass. Him? Well he's been labeled as a pain in the arse by the media, members of his own team, ex-players, and most importantly me. F him. He's sat there and shit all over his QBs, all of which he brought in, and acts as if they're the problem. Anthony Wright, Grbac, Kordell, the Richard Kimball beard that Billick sported in '04, Randall Cunningham, Dilfer, damn-near-Boller all have to think the guy is crazy. He's a pompous ass and no match for my man Tomlin.

Adailus Thomas is an animal and I'll give them credit for him and his versatile skil....er, nevermind he's gone to Foxboro. And probably in search of Massachusettes gay marriage.

Ed Reed is sick but I automatically hate him since he is from Miami of Florida.

This great organization has won two divisions ever and after we beat the shit out of them on Monday night can forget about this year. And pretty much every year Ben is upright and motorbike-v.-New Yorker-free.

This is the same team that sported a drug trafficking RB who was in violation of the feds, begged to come to Pittsburgh, and basically was kicked to the curb for Cleveland.

I cannot wait to see Willie Parker, the hard-working RB who was never given anything, pimp all over the field as Ray Lewis, the overrated studio gangsta who ratted out his own boys, limps around the pitch in futility.

FUCK THE RAVENS. RETRIBUTION FOR LAST YEAR.

Steelers 58-15 when I am in attendance.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #8 on: Oct 30, 2007 at 22:19 »

I'm sure he's such a dick because he knows once Tomlin hangs back-to-back 6-10's on his sorry ass that he'll run out of fall guys to pin it on, he'll be canned, and maybe some of his old cronies can network him a job in broadcasting.

The Game Show Network will always have a place for Brian Billicky.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #9 on: Oct 31, 2007 at 07:48 »

Man, Preach. You wear that MGS pride well. This place is really rubbing off on you.

You know, it's a Steeler thing.

As passionate as SEC fans down here are--you gotta love Ole Miss fans throwing whisky bottles and moonshine jugs at Bama players--it still doesn't outdo Steeler Nation.

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: