Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 16, 2014 at 18:44 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Santonio Released  (Read 714 times)
Y2Joyce
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« on: Nov 02, 2007 at 17:34 »

Patriots release DT Thomas

October 26, 2007
FOXBORO, Massachusetts (Ticker) - The New England Patriots on Friday released defensive tackle Santonio Thomas.

Thomas, 26, has played in four games this season, recording three tackles. He spent much of the last two seasons on the practice squad.

The 6-4, 305-pounder originally was signed by the Patriots as an undrafted free agent out of the University of Miami.

Steelers 58-15 when I am in attendance.
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Nov 02, 2007 at 18:04 »

SING SAMPHONYO DUMASS!!!!11 WE CAN LIKE LERN THE PASTRIOTS PLYS!!!!!!!!!!!!11 UMMM >>>>>>>HELO<<<<<<<<<<< WE GOTTA ROSTER SPACE FROM RECORDO COOTLEE!!!!11

A shabby Charlie Brown.
LambertsFrontTeeth
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Nov 03, 2007 at 09:06 »

Actually, maybe that wouldn't be such a bad move. We lack some depth on the DL, and Belly has a good eye for defensive talent. Of course, he IS cutting the dude, so....

"Dreith said I hit Sipe too hard. I hit him as hard as I could. Brian has a chance to go out of bounds and he decides not to. He knows I'm going to hit him. And I do. History."
- - - Jack Lambert, after referee Ben Dreith ejected him from a game for knocking out Browns QB Brian Sipe.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: