Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Apr 21, 2014 at 07:38 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Homer  (Read 1148 times)
DoctorJohnnyFever
No longer a N00b!

« Reply #10 on: Nov 21, 2007 at 21:54 »

At the Seahawks game earlier this year I saw some dude walking into the bathroom with a Franco Harris SEAHAWKS jersey.

Weirdest shit ever, man.

"The MGS board is regarded here as a board with adult rated content. There are virtually no rules. There are no words that are inappropriate and no subject that cannot be discussed. Should you feel the need to get crazy, do it there. You will be welcomed with open arms."

DoctorJohnnyFever
No longer a N00b!

« Reply #11 on: Nov 21, 2007 at 21:55 »

Every Steeler game I go to (not all that many, but still), I wear a Los Angeles Rams Jerome Bettis jersey that I found at Goodwill one time- EVERYONE loves it.

Did you ever find that Willie Parker North Carolina jersey?

"The MGS board is regarded here as a board with adult rated content. There are virtually no rules. There are no words that are inappropriate and no subject that cannot be discussed. Should you feel the need to get crazy, do it there. You will be welcomed with open arms."

Y2Joyce
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #12 on: Nov 21, 2007 at 22:15 »

I can be as frugal as anyone out there but just don't understand wearing a Kordella jersey to a game. I understand wearing old-school jerseys, but that would be like wearing a Malone, O'Donnell, or Graham jersey, and you just don't do it.

Somebody was there in a black, old block number, #14 jersey that HAD to be an O'Donnell jersey. Nice little jab at the Jets fans at the very least.

Put some duct tape over that shit....

Google: Y2Joyce + pics. See first thread...unless its some SCANDALOUS piece of my piece getting out of a limo in a skirt.

i think the only recent history jersey i would be caught dead in would be a Lloyd 95. no one can say shit about that guy

Actually his ex-wife and now-18-year-old-son-that-he-threatened-to-murder can. But they know better than that.

I gave a Lloyd 95 away to the homeless last season. Two Kordells. A rare 88 Burress. A 99 Kirkland black. Basically every "old" jersey I had besides the Bettis one I bought during the playoff run out of respect.

I gotta get me a Roger Duffy jersey. Man from Atlantis was, like, the best!

I'm cruising through Verona today after my last sales visit. I'm looking at the clock, debating whether I have enough time left to kill that necessitates me stopping at a watering hole for an early one to do some mingling, and all of the sudden I look up to notice the sign welcoming me to the Roger Duffy Expressway. Coincedental? Yeah. But if during my Thanksgiving commute I find myself on Shar Pourdanesh Road I will freak out and know that we overvalue our linemen 'round these parts.

my fav steelers of all time. The Bubster rounds out my top 5.

5) The one and only Plaxico Burress experience.
4) Kordell "Slasher...I know you can heeear me" Stewart
3) Will Blackwell/Freddie McAfee. Best guys ever.
2) Peazy. Always loved the guy and I'm still waiting for one to fill that "fire" void.
1) Bussie. Randomly saw Jerome on the way to our seats for the Baltimore game. 500 level. Like 10 minutes from kickoff time. Was weird. But yeah he was the guy for my generation. Never got to see Lambert but I love and respect all he did and you know I rock the jersey at every op.

Every Steeler game I go to (not all that many, but still), I wear a Los Angeles Rams Jerome Bettis jersey that I found at Goodwill one time- EVERYONE loves it.

That is tremendous. I have seen people in those jerseys and have always made positive mention. Sorry for inconveniencing ya if it was indeed you ever.
« Last Edit: Nov 21, 2007 at 22:18 by Y2Joyce » Logged

Steelers 58-15 when I am in attendance.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #13 on: Nov 21, 2007 at 22:33 »

I have a Jonzr #6, anyone interested?

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Winters in Holland
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #14 on: Nov 22, 2007 at 06:54 »

Nope.  And I have looked E.V.E.R.Y.W.H.E.R.E.

I even called some place that sells only UNC apparel.  They basically told me that the NCAA is very strict on which players may have college jerseys made of them during any particular year, and Parker has not been added to the list yet.

So, unless I can find someone to custom do it for me, I'm probably out of luck.

Which sucks- 'cause I thought that jersey would be EPIC.

.WiH.

I don't care if Lovie Smith and Tony Dungy are black. Good for them. But that doesn't change the way I feel about them. The longer we keep looking at guys like Tony Dungy and Lovie Smith as "BLACK HEAD COACHES" as opposed to just "coaches" the longer race will continue to be a problem. --DoctorJohnnyFever
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #15 on: Nov 25, 2007 at 11:12 »

Nope.  And I have looked E.V.E.R.Y.W.H.E.R.E.

I even called some place that sells only UNC apparel.  They basically told me that the NCAA is very strict on which players may have college jerseys made of them during any particular year, and Parker has not been added to the list yet.

So, unless I can find someone to custom do it for me, I'm probably out of luck.

Which sucks- 'cause I thought that jersey would be EPIC.

.WiH.
You could PM Otis.  That is 100% customization.

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: