Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Apr 25, 2014 at 02:13 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Screw This  (Read 588 times)
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« on: Nov 18, 2007 at 19:44 »

I am sick and tired of us wetting the bed when we play teams (particularly on the road) that we should absolutely destroy.  I hated it when it happened with Cowher, and I'm already sick of it with Tomlin.  I don't care how "cool" he is, he'd better make it clear that this kind of play is absolutely unacceptable, against ANYONE.

It's time for him to fire some people.  ST coach, offensive linemen, someone.  I don't care if Kemo is an idiot, he can't be worse than Simmons.  Start Starks at left if Smith can't get it done.  Whatever...do SOMETHING.

If we continue to leave our fly wide open every time we have to play some bunch of losers on the road, then we don't deserve to go to the Super Bowl.  We don't even deserve to win in the playoffs.  I understand that some hiccups happen in a season...but good teams prepare and play every week.  It's about time we decide whether or not we want to be a good team, or just another section of asphalt for the Patriots to steamroll on the way to 19-0.
« Last Edit: Nov 18, 2007 at 19:45 by Preacherman0 » Logged

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
nate07
N00b

« Reply #1 on: Nov 18, 2007 at 19:52 »

Shit..after watching how they played tonite..im half scared to play miami next week with a fired up joey porter... when they have absolutly nothing to lose!!

I wish tomlin would get a little more fired up sometimes during the games..especially when aaron smith gets that roughing the passer call...i guarentee if cowher were still the coach smith he would have got the chin and a face full of spit..  
steelerfaninCO
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Nov 18, 2007 at 20:44 »

with a fired up joey porter...

Ah man, I already have visions of Joey doing his little sweep after sacking Ben for the 3rd time. Pointing to Tomlin..It's gonna be great...

KTBFFH
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Nov 20, 2007 at 14:44 »

with a fired up joey porter...

Ah man, I already have visions of Joey doing his little sweep after sacking Ben for the 3rd time. Pointing to Tomlin..It's gonna be great...
Meh.  Porter is the least of my concerns.  As long as he doesn't come unblocked, he'll be a non-factor.  

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: