I can be as frugal as anyone out there but just don't understand wearing a Kordella jersey to a game. I understand wearing old-school jerseys, but that would be like wearing a Malone, O'Donnell, or Graham jersey, and you just don't do it.
Somebody was there in a black, old block number, #14 jersey that HAD to be an O'Donnell jersey. Nice little jab at the Jets fans at the very least.
Put some duct tape over that shit....
Google: Y2Joyce + pics. See first thread...unless its some SCANDALOUS piece of my piece getting out of a limo in a skirt.
i think the only recent history jersey i would be caught dead in would be a Lloyd 95. no one can say shit about that guy
Actually his ex-wife and now-18-year-old-son-that-he-threatened-to-murder can. But they know better than that.
I gave a Lloyd 95 away to the homeless last season. Two Kordells. A rare 88 Burress. A 99 Kirkland black. Basically every "old" jersey I had besides the Bettis one I bought during the playoff run out of respect.
I gotta get me a Roger Duffy jersey. Man from Atlantis was, like, the best!
I'm cruising through Verona today after my last sales visit. I'm looking at the clock, debating whether I have enough time left to kill that necessitates me stopping at a watering hole for an early one to do some mingling, and all of the sudden I look up to notice the sign welcoming me to the Roger Duffy Expressway. Coincedental? Yeah. But if during my Thanksgiving commute I find myself on Shar Pourdanesh Road I will freak out and know that we overvalue our linemen 'round these parts.
my fav steelers of all time. The Bubster rounds out my top 5.
5) The one and only Plaxico Burress experience.
4) Kordell "Slasher...I know you can heeear me" Stewart
3) Will Blackwell/Freddie McAfee. Best guys ever.
2) Peazy. Always loved the guy and I'm still waiting for one to fill that "fire" void.
1) Bussie. Randomly saw Jerome on the way to our seats for the Baltimore game. 500 level. Like 10 minutes from kickoff time. Was weird. But yeah he was the guy for my generation. Never got to see Lambert but I love and respect all he did and you know I rock the jersey at every op.
Every Steeler game I go to (not all that many, but still), I wear a Los Angeles Rams Jerome Bettis jersey that I found at Goodwill one time- EVERYONE loves it.
That is tremendous. I have seen people in those jerseys and have always made positive mention. Sorry for inconveniencing ya if it was indeed you ever.