Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Nov 22, 2014 at 05:55 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 ... 4  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 5 most hated?  (Read 2752 times)
ben2hines4six

Proud member of STEELER NATION!!!!!!

« on: Dec 11, 2007 at 02:11 »

Not sure if this is the right place for this thread as I am still new to posting on this board, but I thought it would make for interesting conversation. So Steeler Nation, who are your top five most hated players currently in the NFL? I was tempted to make Tom Brady numbers 1 through 5, but for the sake of discussion, I opted not to. So here is my list...

1. Tom Brady- I don't need to list the myriad of reasons as to why marsha is number one.

2. TJ Houshwhatever- Whether he is cleaning his shoes with a terrible towel, whining to the refs, or jawing to anyone who will listen, I just hate this douche.

3. Rodney Harrison- I still get pissed whenever I think of him getting that pick six vs us in the AFCCG, a real classles jerk IMO.

4) Carson Palmer- For a guy who has done NOTHING in this league, he sure likes to say how "these guys ain't better than us", and "no way are we afraid of them", etc, etc, with regards to the B & G. In short, the Steelers have OWNED him, so I guess he annoys me more than anything else. I liken him to a gnat that just won't go away.

5) Bart Scott- Did not like the threats he made to Hines, and how he bragged about his huge sack on Ben. If you are man enough to give a shot, you sure as hell should be man enough to take one. F him! (though I did love his flag tossing incident against the cheaters!!).

(dis)honorable mention: R. Mathis-Jaguars, T. Suggs-Ravens, T. Bruschi-Pats,
T. Owens-Cowboys, K. Winslow-Browns, C. Pennington-Jets.

Thoughts/opinions???
sysadmin7

« Reply #1 on: Dec 11, 2007 at 02:46 »

1. Bill Bellichick...at one point in time, I really use to look at this guy as a stand up, solid football coach. Maybe he caught a bad break in Cleveland and had numerous "strong" drafts, signed quality FA's and so forth in NE. But he's a low life cheating little shit who stole 3 SB's and numerous playoff runs. Some can bitch and argue about "stealing signs" as reference to baseball and so forth, but it's bullshit. Nothing gives you a bigger advantage over another team than knowing exactly what their going to run, period. How can an assistant coach be banned from games and fined for using performance enhancing drugs while a HC cheats, pays a decent fine and walks off clean. Regardless how good this 08 NE team is, their dynasty is tarnished and Bill needs to be removed from the NFL. Nothing warrants a "lifetime" ban like cheating, at least in my mind.

Aside from dickhead...no one. I respect most NFL athletes (steelers or non) and the game. Some are clowns, though some also help their communities, organizations and so forth.

Well, throw Neil O'Donnell in for his famous SB fuck up  :m16:
« Last Edit: Dec 11, 2007 at 02:46 by sysadmin7 » Logged

LINUX = FREEDOM
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #2 on: Dec 11, 2007 at 05:33 »

Well, throw Neil O'Donnell in for his famous SB fuck up  :m16:
Even Troy boy says that the WRs were wrong  both times.  Neil made the throws and the WRs bit the bisquit.  Made an MVP outta Allen.  He should send Neil $250 a month for the rest of his life.  And he should use those nice collectable stamps.  SB MVP my ass.  That cost me a 6er of Michelob to my neighbor.

As good as he is, I'm hating on some Beardy right now.  And that's why.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Dec 11, 2007 at 06:44 »

I'd have to replace Palmer with Ray Lewis.  I don't hate Palmer for who he is as much as for who the media has tried to make him.

Goldteeth has to be up there with TJ Whosyourmama, as they are a tandem.  I used to think he was just a character, but he's made it clear that he's just an idiot.

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
JackSplat
Jerk Store Proprietor
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Dec 11, 2007 at 07:40 »

1a..Tom Brady-burn in hell you smug asshole

1b.  Bruschi- burn in hell while receiving anal from satan himself

3.  Ray lewis - eff you, you murdering prick while receiving anal from satan with bruschi jumping in during climax and claiming satisfaction for satan's hard work.

4.  Matt Hasslebald - own up to your off target throws for once in your life already, you whiny bitch.

5.  Reggie Bush - hey at least he won the Heisman!  worthless douche.

honorable mention goes out to Clinton Portis...I play the a-hole one game in FF all year, JUST one flippin game and he loses 4, count em, 4 fumbles.  oh I lost that game by 2 points.  

Jerry, it's Frank Costanza, Mr.
Steinbrenner is here, George is dead, call me back!
vinman3
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Master of the Obvious

« Reply #5 on: Dec 11, 2007 at 07:58 »

1a..Tom Brady - Smugest Douchebag in the entire NFL.

1b.  Tedy Bruschi - Half God, Half Man, Half Possible Centaur; either way, I wish he were my Dad.

1c. Rodney Harrison - Extreme Douche, and cheap shot artist.

1d.  Ray Lewis - Jump on another pile and get credit for a tackle....And gets a pass for the murder of a human being.

4.  Shawne Merriman - Gets a pass for the steroids. Dude didn't need steroids, he is a great player. So maybe I just hate the media on this one.

5. Tony Romo - He has done what exactly? Carson Palmer can also be a close 5th, cause he has done what exactly?

It's a hot night. The mind races. You think about your knife; the only friend who hasn't betrayed you, the only friend who won't be dead by sun up. Sleep tight, mates, in your quilted Chambray nightshirts.
steelerfaninCO
Old School Member

« Reply #6 on: Dec 11, 2007 at 10:39 »

Nice little hatedown going on here and my hate levels are HIGH today.

1) Teddy Bruschi- Gee, I have 3 rings , 2 kids, the owner gauranteed my contract if I retire, and I just had a stroke. 'Eff everybody I'm playing!

2) Tom Brady- The little bitch is good but if I could have reached into my TV to repeatedly beat him with a blunt object on Sunday, I would be in jail right now.

3) Rodney Harrison- Dirtest player in the league by far. Makes the Haynesworth stomp seem like romper room on nearly every play

4) TJ Fuckyourmomma- Possibly the most irritating player out there, and owner of the catchphrase "We're a better team then them", exclusively seen in locker room interviews after a loss.

5) Anyone on the NE Patriots sideline or wearing a uniform, the entire Raturd team, and the city of Cleveland and their professional football residents.
vinman3
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Master of the Obvious

« Reply #7 on: Dec 11, 2007 at 10:41 »

the city of Cleveland and their professional football residents.
There is a "professional" football team in Cleveland? :D

It's a hot night. The mind races. You think about your knife; the only friend who hasn't betrayed you, the only friend who won't be dead by sun up. Sleep tight, mates, in your quilted Chambray nightshirts.
Ma13tt0
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #8 on: Dec 11, 2007 at 11:09 »

1. NE Pats - especially Bellichick. I fear that he loses at all this year he's going for it on 4th down no matter what the position or score, just to prove his manhood.

2. Ocho Cinco/ TJ Houshamangina - talk shit but they haven't done anything.

3. Jacksonville Jags - i have no clue why but ever since they were created i've hated them.

4. Seahawks - mostly cause of the Walrus.

5. Clinton Portis - especially after his stupid comments regarding Vick

5b. Vick - before the dog fighting thing happened.

Honorable mention: Brett Favre, i'm tired of hearing Packers fans talk like he's the greatest qb ever. "He's thrown the most Td's evaR!!1!1!!11!" He's also thrown the most Int's. He's good but, I'd take Peyton any day of the week.
« Last Edit: Dec 11, 2007 at 11:42 by Ma13tt0 » Logged

"Ah, you're claustrophobic!" - Donatello
"Hey, I've never looked at another man like that in my life" - Casey Jones
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #9 on: Dec 11, 2007 at 11:27 »

I'm sorry, I can't contain my hatred to 5.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Pages: [1] 2 ... 4  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: