Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Apr 21, 2014 at 09:57 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 5 most hated?  (Read 2312 times)
JackSplat
Jerk Store Proprietor
Old School Member

« Reply #20 on: Dec 11, 2007 at 20:14 »

Posters here:
Captain Chaos, for bringing up David Volek
i actually remember that game more so for ground zero of the Kevin Stevens downward spiral into a life of debauchery and addiction.
You mean the injury?  I thought that happened versus the Rangers.
it was that game...he smashed his face against Pilon's visor and fell face first on the ice.

I wasnt too pissed about that loss just for the fact we had won two cups prior.  it would have been nice to have a threepeat, but i was still basking from the others to have too much grief.

now Cabrero is another story.  that was deflating as they come!

Jerry, it's Frank Costanza, Mr.
Steinbrenner is here, George is dead, call me back!
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #21 on: Dec 11, 2007 at 20:21 »

Posters here:
Captain Chaos, for bringing up David Volek
i actually remember that game more so for ground zero of the Kevin Stevens downward spiral into a life of debauchery and addiction.
You mean the injury?  I thought that happened versus the Rangers.
it was that game...he smashed his face against Pilon's visor and fell face first on the ice.

I wasnt too pissed about that loss just for the fact we had won two cups prior.  it would have been nice to have a threepeat, but i was still basking from the others to have too much grief.

now Cabrero is another story.  that was deflating as they come!
Oh man,  I found the Pens loss just as heartbreaking.  They both happened when I was in college in Philly and I took endless shit for it.

And tonight the Pens are getting blown up by the Phlys.  Thanks to the curse of Captain Chaos, calling the wrath of the hockey gods on us.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
TwistedLemon

« Reply #22 on: Dec 12, 2007 at 11:35 »

1.  The Browns  
2.  The Ravens
3.  The Bengals
4.  The Patriots
5.  The Raiders  

"My reality check bounced"
ICFan
N00b

« Reply #23 on: Dec 12, 2007 at 11:48 »

1. Pittsburgh Pirates Ownership

2. Stephen A. Smith

3. Bobby Knight

4. Virginia Tech Backstabbing Hokies

5. Terrell Owens
jasonic
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #24 on: Dec 12, 2007 at 12:15 »

1. anyone wearing anything related to the Patriots whether they're on the team or not

2. anyone wearing anything related to the Cowboys whether they're on the team or not

3. anyone wearing anything related to the Lakers whether they're on the team or not

4. anyone wearing anything related to Florida University whether they're on the team or not

5. Vijay Singh/Chris DeMarco (tie)

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
msdmnr2002
Old School Member

« Reply #25 on: Dec 12, 2007 at 12:28 »

1.  Brady - even my wife hates him.  She summed it up nicely; not only is he a pretty-boy, he's a pretty-boy who tries to pretend he's not.  On the one hand he says, aw shucks, I can't do those ads like Peyton Manning.  Then you see him all over the place in those gay-looking watch, clothing, and whatever else ads in magazines.

2.  Belichek - probably 1A.  Hall of Famer my ass.  A cheater who got lucky as hell in finding a HOF caliber QB in round 6 and has ridden him to three SBs.

3.  Ray Lewis

4.  TO/Chad/Whosyomama

5.  Carson "I'm the best .500 QB of all time" Palmer
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #26 on: Dec 12, 2007 at 12:59 »

oulies fife most hatted

1 dalas cobwotys
2brial belick
4    ray "jamal" elwis
5 kneel odonold

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
give'emthaboot
Old School Member

« Reply #27 on: Dec 12, 2007 at 13:28 »

awesome topic, i was just having this conversation the other day actually.  this is in no particular order, because whenever the Steelers play that player's team, they automatically move to number 1 anyway.

1. Douchemanzadeh - every single fucking play this homo is crying for a flag.  anyone who has seen the "behind the scenes" from the Bengal playoff game (it's on the Super Bowl DVD i believe) knows exactly what i'm talking about.  and thats not even mentioning the Terrible Towel thing.

2. Brady - he wasnt so tough after Harrison got in his face after he was jawing at Ant Smith now was he?  what a pussy, i really wish Harrison would have punched him.

3. Ray Lewis - no, Ray Ray, you were never as good as the media made you out to be, and the sooner you realize this, the less embarrassing it will be for you every time you dance around after making a tackle for a 7 yard gain.  oh, and congrats on getting away with that whole murder thing.

4. 'Roids Merriman - i'm sorry but that "lights out" shit is seriously one of the gayest things i have ever seen.  it's a stupid tattoo and it's an even stupider dance.  how this guy can continue to be considered one of the top players in the league after cheating is beyond me.

5. Bellychick - to quote Coach Tomlin - "I don't care what Coach Belichick thinks".  another guy who continues to be considered great even after being caught cheating.  he's a smug piece of shit.  how this motherfucker's karma hasnt ever caught up to him is beyond me.

'Oh, my, James Harrison is not going to the White House, he must be a devil worshiper!'
LambertsFrontTeeth
Old School Member

« Reply #28 on: Dec 12, 2007 at 13:37 »

1.  Brady - even my wife hates him.  She summed it up nicely; not only is he a pretty-boy, he's a pretty-boy who tries to pretend he's not.  On the one hand he says, aw shucks, I can't do those ads like Peyton Manning.  Then you see him all over the place in those gay-looking watch, clothing, and whatever else ads in magazines.

2.  Belichek - probably 1A.  Hall of Famer my ass.  A cheater who got lucky as hell in finding a HOF caliber QB in round 6 and has ridden him to three SBs.

3.  Ray Lewis

4.  TO/Chad/Whosyomama

5.  Carson "I'm the best .500 QB of all time" Palmer
Yeah, what he said....especially about Brady. That dude gives gay men a bad name.

"Dreith said I hit Sipe too hard. I hit him as hard as I could. Brian has a chance to go out of bounds and he decides not to. He knows I'm going to hit him. And I do. History."
- - - Jack Lambert, after referee Ben Dreith ejected him from a game for knocking out Browns QB Brian Sipe.
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #29 on: Dec 12, 2007 at 15:09 »

If I were HarryAWay I would have to say that my five or maybe six players that I held more than the average or slightly above average dislike or even hatred for would have to include Wesley Mallard who is lose the left nut dislikable or even hateable as well as including here on my list of players that I really do not care much for or actively detest possibly or even probably would have to be Cory Wire who is not the same as Coy Wire but is actually a different person all together just with a very similar name that is spelled very much like Coy Wire but has an r between the o and the y in his first name Cory and I find that to be above averagely confusing and it really makes me earn my 37.50 when jousting on message boards about the NFL draft that is coming up in March or maybe slightly after March in April with college boys.
« Last Edit: Dec 12, 2007 at 15:09 by pensodyssey » Logged

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: