Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 31, 2014 at 21:42 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 [4]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 5 most hated?  (Read 2734 times)
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #30 on: Dec 12, 2007 at 15:39 »

What everyone else said...or something like it.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
nate07
N00b

« Reply #31 on: Dec 12, 2007 at 16:10 »

#1 - Anybody associated with the patriots organization - fans, players, and ownership. I was told myself in the 4th quarter of the pats game that I'd take an injured brady instead of a win. I was hoping to see Harrison come of the edge to blind-side brady, but it never happened. Who the hell is the pats backup qb anyways??

#2 - ohio state!! I go to Penn State, and nothing maks me happier than seeing OSU lose! Everybody in the state of ohio makes a huge deal when OSU is winning since their professional football teams suck and that just irritates me.  Believe me I hear it alot, my girlfriends is from ohio and i go travel there too much. I hope LSU blows out ohio state this year like florida did last year in basketball and football.

# 3 - T.J. Douchemanzada and Ray Lewis - For reasons already stated.

# 4 - The New York Yankees - It just isn't right that the yanks can buy the best team on the planet. Baseball needs a salary cap, it just isn't fun to watch. 2 hundren some million just for one player!!! unbelievable....

#5 - Peyton Manning - Believe it or not I really don't like peyton. He just irritates me. I'm sick and tired of seeing him on every other commerical. Especially the one with all the doors with the little kid who whispers clark. Nothing made me happier than watching that vanderjact field goal in 05 sail wide right. But, when it comes down to it, I hope the colts beat the pats.    
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #32 on: Dec 13, 2007 at 23:43 »

I'm sorry, I can't contain my hatred to 5.
No, me either.

But Beardy definitely tops the list, in a tie with his gay lover, Hoodie McBellycheat.

Followed closely by Brain-bleed Bruschi.
And Randy Moss.  Fold already you fucker, FOLD!!!!!

:angry2:  

I'm still the one with the boobs.
VaBchSteelersfan
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #33 on: Dec 14, 2007 at 12:08 »

1. Pats
2. Patriots
3. New England Patriots
4. only team in this year's NFL that has not lost
5. Bill Belidick

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 4th round draft pick.
Ytownsteelfan

« Reply #34 on: Dec 14, 2007 at 12:28 »

Here is one to add to the list.... Roger Goodell.  What stupid fuck would fine the Cheatriots under $1 million, and have them lose their first round pick if the make the playoffs.  Inconsistent prick seems to have forgotten that the Cheatriots got the 49ers first round pick, at this point in time looking to be top 2 or 3.  Then has the balls to destroy the remaining evidence to sweep the rest of the situation under the rug.  What message does this send to the rest of the NFL and its fans.  Sure go ahead cheat to win, it will cost you about the same as the 35th highest paid player on your team, with no real repercussions at all.  Fuck Roger Goodell.

And while we are at it, fuck Tom Brady, fuck, Ray Lewis, fuck TJ and CJ, fuck the media for always being down on the Steelers, fuck the cities of Cleveland, Baltimore, and Cincinnati, and most importantly.... remember to always spay and nueter your pets, it helps keep the animal population safe and healthy.  Have a good night everyone.
Pages: 1 ... 3 [4]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: