Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Jul 28, 2014 at 05:21 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Win Thurs and we aren't in...  (Read 1963 times)
padgfrombf

« Reply #20 on: Dec 19, 2007 at 21:40 »

Speaking of ignorance, what's that "0% warn" under my profile and avatar?  If I agree that DJF is an idiot, do I get 20% bonus warning points for that?

FWIW, I also blew by that blurb about the Titans early on.

ben2hines4six

Proud member of STEELER NATION!!!!!!

« Reply #21 on: Dec 19, 2007 at 21:52 »

Guys, I have started to feel good about this game against the Rams. However, I must admit I had a dream the other night of the Steelers losing on a last second field goal 16-13 to the ravens. I hope that is not a bad omen. I just have the worst feeling that Pitt gets to 10 and 6 after tomorrow, but misses the playoffs because tenn and cleve win out. I know, I know, if they cannot beat the ratturds, they don't deserve the playoffs. Having said that, missing out and being 10-6 would reallllllly hurt. I just keep thinking how hard it is to go 6-0 in their division, and i could see the ravens playing the Steelers the same way they played the patsies....TOUGH.

FWIW, I am rooting HARD for a Bengal win on sunday, I really feel that is the only potential 'L' in the four games for cleve and tenn.....GO STEELERS!!!!!
Hercules50.
No longer a N00b!

« Reply #22 on: Dec 20, 2007 at 07:09 »

Normally, I'd agree about the Ravens, but this year seems different. They have major problems in many areas, and are hurting talent-wise.

If that game is significant for us, we should beat the Ravens by 20, with ease. I'm very confident about the Baltimore game.

I'm less confident about St. Louis, actually. They're a dome team, they're unfamiliar to us, and those conditions may throw the Steelers off a little bit. Add to that a short week that makes it almost impossible to really customize a gameplan against the Rams and you have what I expect to be a close game.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: