Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Nov 22, 2014 at 18:12 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holmes  (Read 433 times)
BleedGreen710
Brownstains can suck my Member

« on: Dec 18, 2007 at 10:37 »

Per yahoo.com fantasy section

Dec 17 Holmes (ankle) finished with four receptions for 34 yards against the Jaguars on Sunday.

Recommendation: Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger tried to throw the ball downfield on a couple of occasions to Holmes, but the team's offensive line was unable to pass protect well enough to provide the necessary time. Holmes also criticized the Steelers' defense for failing to make key stops, proving to be the first Pittsburgh player to publically point fingers.

Anyone hear anything like this?  I haven't seen the player interviews after the game, but you would think this would be newsworthy stuff in the Pittsburgh area...

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 3rd round draft pick.
BleedGreen710
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #1 on: Dec 18, 2007 at 10:39 »

Not that he would neccessarily be that far off.....

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 3rd round draft pick.
randylwood

« Reply #2 on: Dec 18, 2007 at 12:16 »

Holmes should keep his trap shut.

Big Ben threw a ball perfectly and Holmes adjusted his route for some unknown reason. Then proceded to drop an easy TD toss. He is constantly running terrible routes.

He needs to get his game inline before calling out others.

If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler.

- Jack Lambert. HOF induction 1990

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: