Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Nov 22, 2014 at 10:57 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tomlin, Arians, Oline have copped it. Why not WIZ  (Read 2681 times)
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #10 on: Dec 19, 2007 at 11:42 »

Same guy??

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
padgfrombf

« Reply #11 on: Dec 19, 2007 at 11:47 »

lol at the Cliff Notes, stillers on meth, Alonzo, and the smokin' mouse.  Almost made it worthwhile to have that yerkoff post on MGS in the first place.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #12 on: Dec 19, 2007 at 11:48 »

Nice call.  Apparently so.

Seems like a good dude to catch a beer with down at the pub, though.  Good sense of humor, pithy observations, a regular guy.  

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #13 on: Dec 19, 2007 at 12:10 »

lol at the Cliff Notes, stillers on meth, Alonzo, and the smokin' mouse.  Almost made it worthwhile to have that yerkoff post on MGS in the first place.
I say we keep him around for the objective, clear and concise analysis.  That kind of stuff doesn't just grow on trees, ya know.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #14 on: Dec 19, 2007 at 12:24 »

lol at the Cliff Notes, stillers on meth, Alonzo, and the smokin' mouse.  Almost made it worthwhile to have that yerkoff post on MGS in the first place.
I say we keep him around for the objective, clear and concise analysis.  That kind of stuff doesn't just grow on trees, ya know.
However, it does grow, and in some local dialects is reefered to as "trees".

A shabby Charlie Brown.
vinman3
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Master of the Obvious

« Reply #15 on: Dec 19, 2007 at 13:18 »

What a post, I started reading it when I got to work this morning. After nearly 8 hours of reading, all I can say is, I need a nap.

It's a hot night. The mind races. You think about your knife; the only friend who hasn't betrayed you, the only friend who won't be dead by sun up. Sleep tight, mates, in your quilted Chambray nightshirts.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #16 on: Dec 19, 2007 at 13:20 »

What a post, I started reading it when I got to work this morning. After nearly 8 hours of reading, all I can say is, I need a nap.
Don't worry.  Eight hours?  You're just about done with chapter 1.  Chapters 9-14 are the doozies.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
padgfrombf

« Reply #17 on: Dec 19, 2007 at 14:16 »

You're a more patient hombre than me.  I started hacking into the verbage and it started to become the literary equivalent of fishing out a case of O'Doul's that had been in the garage for awhile.  The first swig is bad, the second one is no better, and anything after the first bottle is self-loathing.
LambertsFrontTeeth
Old School Member

« Reply #18 on: Dec 19, 2007 at 18:16 »

This reminds me of a leaflet a buddy of mine brought home from spring break when I was in college.  The lealets were sprinkled all over the local mall.

It was a long harangue that some old guy typed up claiming such nonsense that Robert S. McNamara and executives at Warner Brothers had "drawn up storyboards" that proved that "age regression IS factual," and another nonsensical factoids.

We had a good laugh trying to make sense of the bent logic of all the guy's mad rantings and idiotic graphs. Sure enough, a few months later the old guy showed up at the mall with a gun, and there was a big stand off.

I hope this new "postal" poster isn't local.  

"Dreith said I hit Sipe too hard. I hit him as hard as I could. Brian has a chance to go out of bounds and he decides not to. He knows I'm going to hit him. And I do. History."
- - - Jack Lambert, after referee Ben Dreith ejected him from a game for knocking out Browns QB Brian Sipe.
JackSplat
Jerk Store Proprietor
Old School Member

« Reply #19 on: Dec 19, 2007 at 22:37 »

I hope this new "postal" poster isn't local.

It shouldn't bee too difficult to spot Timmons=Lloyd...this was his last known photograph.

Jerry, it's Frank Costanza, Mr.
Steinbrenner is here, George is dead, call me back!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: