Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Aug 22, 2014 at 17:03 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Steelers game not on TV  (Read 946 times)
schnoah

« on: Dec 20, 2007 at 16:10 »

Just got off the phone with Time Warner, and only way to watch the game is on NFL Network, or live in Franklin Pa and watch it on KDKA... again we get fucked in the ass... FUCK TIME WARNER AND THE NFL NETWORK!!

Here We Go Steelers!!!!  
Y2Joyce
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Dec 20, 2007 at 16:16 »

NFL.com, dog.

They'll show a lot of in on their little set-up show they've got going on. I was tuning into the Skins-Bears game on there a few weeks ago and got to see several of the big plays. They'll definitely keep you updated as to what is happening. Might not be live but it's not the end of the world either. Just tryna help.

Either that or go to a sports bar or drive around until you see a house with a dish and make fast friends.

Steelers 58-15 when I am in attendance.
jasonic
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #2 on: Dec 20, 2007 at 17:35 »

BAR

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
SCacalaki
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Dec 20, 2007 at 18:05 »

I'm hoping some of these feeds work:

http://www1.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=3861&part=sports

Words to live by:  "Dick LeBeau is Dick LeBeau," Tomlin said. "Everybody knows Dick."
vcuram

« Reply #4 on: Dec 20, 2007 at 18:55 »

How the hell are cable companies still not carrying NFL Network?

Thank God for Verizon.

I've thrown a kettle over a pub before.  What the fuck have you ever done?
Joetorious

« Reply #5 on: Dec 20, 2007 at 20:37 »

I didn't think I had the game, but when flipping through the channels, I clicked on the NFL channel HD and somehow have it - a surprise that is akin to waking up on a Friday and thinking it is Monday.  

Tell 'em...Large Marge sent ya! Bwhahahaha
Joetorious

« Reply #6 on: Dec 20, 2007 at 20:37 »

BTW, VCURam, I'm in Richmond and getting the game; if you still live here, I assume you would as well.  

vcuram

« Reply #7 on: Dec 20, 2007 at 20:48 »

Yeah, that's why I said "Thank God for Verizon".  My Fios has NFLN and NFLN HD.

I've thrown a kettle over a pub before.  What the fuck have you ever done?
Joetorious

« Reply #8 on: Dec 20, 2007 at 20:58 »

I'm confused as fuck: we are seeing this because of Verizon? Or you do not live here and you are seeing it because of Verizon?

I thought I was watching it because of Comcast. BTW, even though I'm a young buck, I'm way behind the technological times and have no idea what a Fios is.  

skate919

« Reply #9 on: Dec 20, 2007 at 23:39 »

I'm confused as fuck: we are seeing this because of Verizon? Or you do not live here and you are seeing it because of Verizon?

I thought I was watching it because of Comcast. BTW, even though I'm a young buck, I'm way behind the technological times and have no idea what a Fios is.

FiOS = Fiber Optic Service. It is digital signal being transferred over optical wire made from silicone, similar to what you'd find on those crazy light-em-up plastic things you'd see at circuses. The reason he's seeing it is because he has a service akin to digital cable from Comcast. It's the best quality you'll get as far as TV and Internet goes right now. And the internet is 5x faster than cable and 10 bucks cheaper.

Even though the game is over, just thought I'd let it be known that http://www.sopcast.org/ is a pretty good place, and PSU4LYFE also mentioned www.channelsurfing.ne t over at MGP. Just to let anyone else know.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: