Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 22, 2014 at 19:40 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Injuries  (Read 600 times)
ben2hines4six

Proud member of STEELER NATION!!!!!!

« on: Dec 21, 2007 at 15:32 »

According to Mark Madden and people on the Stillers.com message board, James Harrison is done for the year with a bad groin injury. Also, Timmons broke his hand in the game but is expected to keep playing. Injuries are really getting fucking RIDICULOUS right now!!

Anyone hear anything to confirm the Harrison injury? Also, any word on Ben and his ankle??  
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Dec 21, 2007 at 15:37 »

Madden and stillers.com, eh?

Not saying it's not true.  I'm just saying they're both fulla shit.  Madden would eat a fucking buffalo turd if it had a piece of candy in it.  And stillers.com just looks for ways to be negative.  If we won back to back Super Bowls, they'd be bitching about how we should have won three.

So I'll wait for the real media to offer something.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Dec 21, 2007 at 15:41 »

Madden and stillers.com, eh?

Not saying it's not true.  I'm just saying they're both fulla shit.  Madden would eat a fucking buffalo turd if it had a piece of candy in it.  And stillers.com just looks for ways to be negative.  If we won back to back Super Bowls, they'd be bitching about how we should have won three.

So I'll wait for the real media to offer something.
I disagree, Finny. I think Madden would eat the turd even if it didn't have a rich, nougaty center.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
ben2hines4six

« Reply #3 on: Dec 21, 2007 at 15:41 »

Yah I know Finn, I agree. Just throwing it out there to see if anyone who lives closer to the 'burgh has heard anything yet. If there is any truth to this alleged 'serious injury', I am hoping that it is a reference to Marvel Smith. That would hardly be a crippling injury.  
ben2hines4six

« Reply #4 on: Dec 22, 2007 at 00:00 »

Guys I might have jumped the gun a bit. Pitt Post Gazette claims that Harrison's injury is not serious. Hope that is true. I should know better than to trust something spoken by that butterball Madden.

Courtesy of the Gazette:

Injured reserve
Parker wasn't the only significant injury against the Rams.

Rookie linebacker Lawrence Timmons, the team's No. 1 pick, fractured his hand playing on special teams. But, unlike Parker, he is expected to play Dec. 30 game in Baltimore.

Also, Pro Bowl linebacker James Harrison sustained a groin injury, but it is not believed to be significant. He will be evaluated next week.

Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #5 on: Dec 22, 2007 at 08:38 »

Hey, no problem.  Glad we didn't have more IR'd guys.  Nothing against you, just your sources!

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: