Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 17, 2014 at 02:38 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Roethlisberger benched!  (Read 906 times)
Y2Joyce
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« on: Dec 27, 2007 at 21:25 »

Batch took all the first-team reps today and Ben will sit out the meaningless Baltimore game. He can heal up that sore ankle and get ready for our home first-rounder.

Steelers 58-15 when I am in attendance.
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Dec 27, 2007 at 21:33 »

BATCH RULES!!!!!
BleedGreen710
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #2 on: Dec 27, 2007 at 22:56 »

UHHMM, HALLO!!?? BAM ROTHLEESBURGER IS NAUGHT WELL LICKED BY HISE TEEMMATES.  WY WOOD HE NOT BE A-WARDED THE TEEM MVP IFF HE WAS>>  THA COCHES ARE BENJING BIG BEEN THIS WEAK TOO SEN A MASSAGE.  GET YOURE HED OUT OF YER ASSHOLE YUO ARROWGANT PRIKE!  BE A TAEM PLAYER, AND STOPP BIENG SO SELPHISH!!  SERIUSLY!  

MAY BE IF RUFFLESBERGER WASNT AN ASS KLOWN, WE WOODN'T HAVE TO BE FITING FOR THE 3RD PLAY OFF SEAD.  THANK U SOO MUCH NEXT>>>>

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 3rd round draft pick.
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Dec 28, 2007 at 01:55 »

UHHMM, HALLO!!?? BAM ROTHLEESBURGER IS NAUGHT WELL LICKED BY HISE TEEMMATES.  WY WOOD HE NOT BE A-WARDED THE TEEM MVP IFF HE WAS>>  THA COCHES ARE BENJING BIG BEEN THIS WEAK TOO SEN A MASSAGE.  GET YOURE HED OUT OF YER ASSHOLE YUO ARROWGANT PRIKE!  BE A TAEM PLAYER, AND STOPP BIENG SO SELPHISH!!  SERIUSLY!  

MAY BE IF RUFFLESBERGER WASNT AN ASS KLOWN, WE WOODN'T HAVE TO BE FITING FOR THE 3RD PLAY OFF SEAD.  THANK U SOO MUCH NEXT>>>>
Um, yeah.
What he said.

Seriously,......KICK SOME ASS CHARLIE!!!!!

:towel:  :towel:  :towel:  :tits:  :tits:  :tits:  

I'm still the one with the boobs.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Dec 28, 2007 at 07:52 »

Cut Ben.  Cut him NOW.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
VaBchSteelersfan

« Reply #5 on: Dec 28, 2007 at 09:09 »

Finny, you gotta be kidding!

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 4th round draft pick.
BleedGreen710

« Reply #6 on: Dec 28, 2007 at 09:14 »

Finny, you gotta be kidding!
HEE KNEEDS TO GOO>>>THAR IS NO I INTEEM

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 3rd round draft pick.
padgfrombf

« Reply #7 on: Dec 28, 2007 at 09:23 »

Cut Ben.  Cut him NOW.
I dunno if that's such a good idea.  BBR has made a lot of his contract incentives and the PS would take something like a $4MM cap hit in 2008 if they cut him.  

Also, if the PS got rid of BBR immediately, some other playoff team would probably be tempted to sign him as a backup.  Even with Ben's reputation as just a game manager, he could be useful to somebody at vet minimum.  And he knows the Steelers system, for those that think that they'll see the Steelers in the playoffs.  Heck, if his ankle isn't completely shot, maybe the Ravens would be interested; all their QB's are either permanently IR'd or developmental.
« Last Edit: Dec 28, 2007 at 09:26 by padgfrombf » Logged
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #8 on: Dec 28, 2007 at 10:25 »

Cut Ben.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
LambertsFrontTeeth
Old School Member

« Reply #9 on: Dec 28, 2007 at 15:40 »

And he knows the Steelers system, for those that think that they'll see the Steelers in the playoffs.
True.

I've been pleased that teams haven't figured out that we intentionally let their defense through our O-line, have our QB run around for 20 seconds or so, until coverage breaks down and he can throw a 30 yard pass. Wears the ENTIRE defense out.

Keep waiting for some Defensive Coordinator to figure it out.  

"Dreith said I hit Sipe too hard. I hit him as hard as I could. Brian has a chance to go out of bounds and he decides not to. He knows I'm going to hit him. And I do. History."
- - - Jack Lambert, after referee Ben Dreith ejected him from a game for knocking out Browns QB Brian Sipe.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: