Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 02, 2014 at 11:46 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 ... 4  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Totally disgusted and embarrased  (Read 2547 times)
Jason15215
N00b

« on: Dec 31, 2007 at 02:37 »

I just got back from the game in Baltimore and there was this handicapped 10 year old sitting next to me with his grandmother. As it turns out he has ALS (Lou Gehrigs disease) and has a very poor prognosis.  Well he was given season tickets thru Make-A-Wish and had enjoyed every game till todays.

A group of 15-20 Steeler fans ranging in age from late 20's to late 30's kept calling him "Timmy" all game (South Park).  They kept saying Timmy over and over in that voice from South Park.  The Grandmother turned around at 1 point and told them to "grow up" and they responding back with things like "You gonna beat me up old lady" and "Did u smoke crack when u were pregnant". Towards the end of the game when Balt was up by 20 they decided to leave early (The annoying 15-20 Steeler fans).

At the end of the game the kids electric wheelchair was missing. It was parked near the steps by their seats.  One fan pointed out one of the Steeler fans in that group that left early was riding it, but he thought it was actually his because who in the hell would steal a handicapped persons wheelchair??? I know A FRICKIN STEELER FAN WOULD.  As I was leaving I saw the wheelchair totally trashed kinda near the stadium. I knew it was his because it had a license plate thing that said "Joseph" (his name) on it. The battery was ripped out, the steering stick was broke off and 1 of the back wheels was bent and the 1 front wheel was missing.

You know you hear left and right how bad Steeler fans are at home games when they see visiting fans, but that is by far the most classless act I have ever witnessed in my life. Your in someone elses house and you pull that crap. I walked out of that stadium with my head to the ground and it wasnt because of the loss either. And we wonder why people hate Steeler fans??? It isnt because our football team is good its because most of us are drunk cowards who start trouble and pull garbage like I saw today.
« Last Edit: Dec 31, 2007 at 02:40 by Jason15215 » Logged
The Emperor
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #1 on: Dec 31, 2007 at 08:43 »

They need the piss knoocked out of them what a bunch of pieces of shit!

Life is to short to root for a losing team!
LambertsFrontTeeth
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Dec 31, 2007 at 09:11 »

That shit renders me speechless.  

"Dreith said I hit Sipe too hard. I hit him as hard as I could. Brian has a chance to go out of bounds and he decides not to. He knows I'm going to hit him. And I do. History."
- - - Jack Lambert, after referee Ben Dreith ejected him from a game for knocking out Browns QB Brian Sipe.
bamf16
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Dec 31, 2007 at 10:45 »

One way to validate Steeler fans would be for a YouTube video to surface of us on this board in our jerseys pummeling the shit out of those dudes.  

There are no words to describe this incident if it happened as described.  When video and stories surfaced of people robbing electronics stores and taking TVs out of homes in the days following Katrina, my buddy simply said, "There is a special place in hell for people like that."

I think that line is appropriate here.

No one wants to hear about the labor pains, they just want to see the baby.
--Lou Brock
steelerfaninCO
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Dec 31, 2007 at 12:23 »

My son is severely Down Syndrome and Autistic and if they had pulled that Timmy shit on me, I would hve personally beaten the absolute piss out of any of those fucks...trashing the kids' wheelchair is just unbelievable. What a bunch of assholes giving the rest of us a bad name.  
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #5 on: Dec 31, 2007 at 12:28 »

If true, this is pretty shitty.  I'm not concinved, especially when he says stuff like And we wonder why people hate Steeler fans???  Not calling BS, just reserving judgment.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
The Emperor
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #6 on: Dec 31, 2007 at 12:38 »

Anyone who would make up shit like this would be as sick as the ones who did it.  I see your point Finny he may be a troll from loooikng at his past post?  Not sure though.

Life is to short to root for a losing team!
steelerfaninCO
Old School Member

« Reply #7 on: Dec 31, 2007 at 12:40 »

Anyone who would make up shit like this would be as sick as the ones who did it.  I see your point Finny he may be a troll from loooikng at his past post?  Not sure though.
Totally....I  hope its not an accurate reflection on what happened because no one deserves that kind of public ridicule..
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #8 on: Dec 31, 2007 at 12:49 »

Based on recent happenings, I'm guessing LambertsFrontTeeth = Jason15215
BradyisGOD
N00b

« Reply #9 on: Dec 31, 2007 at 12:58 »

DON'T MAKE ME CALL DOWN GOD'S WRATH, OTIS.

....Every day is heaven -- when you are basking in God's glory.....
Pages: [1] 2 ... 4  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: