Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 21, 2014 at 06:02 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 ... 4  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fuck the Jags  (Read 2210 times)
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« on: Dec 31, 2007 at 09:51 »

Those bitch asses ain't beating the Steelers twice in one season.  Blitz the fucking fuck outta them.  Blitz 'em on run downs.  Blitz 'em on passing downs.  Blitz those bitches each and every down.  Put Garrard in the dirt.  Cripple Fred and that other two-last-name-having bitch.  

I want this game.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Dec 31, 2007 at 10:06 »

Problem is, we had most of our D starters in versus the Ravens... Musa fuckign Smith?  Cory fucking Whoeverthefuck?  What the motherfuck, is all I want to fucking axe you.  

If we can't stop Fragile Freddie and The Lil Midget Who Could, we lose this game, plain and motherfucking simple.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Dec 31, 2007 at 10:22 »

If we can't stop Fragile Freddie and The Lil Midget Who Could, we lose this game, plain and motherfucking simple.

Then we'll have to go 80s Chargers on their ass when we do have the ball.

Gots to get another crack at the Pats. That team is due for a game of countless bad bounces.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #3 on: Dec 31, 2007 at 10:32 »

Gots to get another crack at the Pats. That team is due for a game of countless bad bounces.
Word.

And axe me no mutherfuck questions and I'll hammer you no mutherfuck lies.

Blitz blitz blitz.  Garrard ain't as good as the playoffs thinks he is.

I predict the playoffs will either suck or rule.

- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Dec 31, 2007 at 10:38 »

I predict the playoffs will either suck or rule.
I'll opt for a slightly above outright suckage to slightly below outright ruling kind of playoffs, but then again, I'm not exactly the Wesley Mallard of prognostication that aj is.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Winters in Holland
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #5 on: Dec 31, 2007 at 10:41 »

Try as I might, I just can't get pumped about a Steelers team whose biggest win was over Cleveland when the Browns missed a last-second field goal.

Cleveland.

To make any type of run in the playoffs, the Steelers need to play smashmouth football from the start, and that's only happened in about 2-3 games this year.  Out of 16.

In all of the other ones, the team looked as disinterested.....sor ry- Mike Tomlin calls it "professional"- as I've ever seen a Steelers team.

I agree with the "suck or rule" theory.  I think the Steelers either go one-and-done, and it won't even be close, or they make a run at least to the AFC Championship.

I'm leaning towards the former, of course.

.WiH.

I don't care if Lovie Smith and Tony Dungy are black. Good for them. But that doesn't change the way I feel about them. The longer we keep looking at guys like Tony Dungy and Lovie Smith as "BLACK HEAD COACHES" as opposed to just "coaches" the longer race will continue to be a problem. --DoctorJohnnyFever
DoctorJohnnyFever
No longer a N00b!

« Reply #6 on: Dec 31, 2007 at 10:46 »

Jack Del Rio once put a tree stump with an ax in his locker room, and his punter chopped a part of his foot off.

We can't lose a playoff game to these guys.

We can't.

So, yes, yes, I agree...fuck the Jags.

"The MGS board is regarded here as a board with adult rated content. There are virtually no rules. There are no words that are inappropriate and no subject that cannot be discussed. Should you feel the need to get crazy, do it there. You will be welcomed with open arms."

DoctorJohnnyFever
No longer a N00b!

« Reply #7 on: Dec 31, 2007 at 10:48 »

Keep Chopping Wood!

During his first season with the Jaguars, after the team started 0-3, Del Rio had a massive tree stump and axe placed in the team locker room. He also placed a sign that had his new team mantra, "Keep Chopping Wood". It was intended to indicate how they were to slowly whittle away the huge obstacle in the way of improving the team. While most of the team was out for practice, punter Chris Hanson took a swing, missed the stump and seriously injured his non kicking foot. Hanson missed the remainder of the 2003 season, being replaced by Mark Royals.

"The MGS board is regarded here as a board with adult rated content. There are virtually no rules. There are no words that are inappropriate and no subject that cannot be discussed. Should you feel the need to get crazy, do it there. You will be welcomed with open arms."

jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #8 on: Dec 31, 2007 at 10:51 »

And if I recall correctly, was that not the same fellow who injured himself with hot oil at a fondue party?  

Talk about double gay.

Sorry penso, I know how you love your fondue dishes.

« Last Edit: Dec 31, 2007 at 10:52 by jonzr » Logged

- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
jburghfan
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #9 on: Dec 31, 2007 at 10:51 »

Step right up folks.....There's a few more empty seat on the Bandwagon.....
Pages: [1] 2 ... 4  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: