Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 21, 2014 at 22:57 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brady Quinn  (Read 3648 times)
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #20 on: Jan 03, 2008 at 13:14 »

But I still think Quim's gonna suck.
And he's gonna quiver.  I heard he makes a p-fart every time he's sacked.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #21 on: Jan 03, 2008 at 23:00 »

My dream scenario about Derek Anderson involves Matt Light getting blown up at the LOS so badly he lands across both of Beardy's knees, resulting in multiple various -CL injuries and a compound fracture of the ankle, effectively ending his career.  Thus they are forced to SING DIRK ANDREESON, they never get out of the divisional round of the playoffs again, and, best of all, it happens well before we have to declare our keepers for next year's FFL.
« Last Edit: Jan 03, 2008 at 23:03 by pensodyssey » Logged

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #22 on: Jan 04, 2008 at 07:18 »

My dream scenario about Derek Anderson involves Matt Light getting blown up at the LOS so badly he lands across both of Beardy's knees, resulting in multiple various -CL injuries and a compound fracture of the ankle, effectively ending his career.  Thus they are forced to SING DIRK ANDREESON, they never get out of the divisional round of the playoffs again, and, best of all, it happens well before we have to declare our keepers for next year's FFL.
scenario : finny :: ham : homer

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
sysadmin7

« Reply #23 on: Jan 22, 2008 at 19:24 »

After being forced to sit through that little cocksucker's EAS protein shake commercial about 7 times during the Penguins/Sabres game today, I can officially say that as of January 1, 2008, I fucking hate Brady Quinn.

This ass assassin hasn't even started a single game in the NFL, and he's already pimping himself out in commercials, trying to look as badass as possible.  At the end of the ad, he chugs this overpriced chocolate shake, looks into the camera, and in his most badass voice says,

"Now my workout's done."

Oh is it, you little fucker?  Well, I suggest you quit jacking off to your own reflection in the mirror and go hit the weights again, or the Steelers' defense is going to skullfuck your brains out when Derek Anderson is prematurely jettisoned so that your reign of faggery can begin.

You fucking asshole.  You are going to get bent over and gangbanged by the black-and-gold, and there won't be anyone more deserving.

.WiH.
HAHAHA..you're a damn trip man.

"Now my workout's done"...owww, is it you little fucker...haha.

Too much.  

LINUX = FREEDOM
give'emthaboot
Old School Member

« Reply #24 on: Jan 23, 2008 at 08:04 »

pffft, Derek Anderson, what he done?

as others have already pointed out, he was a product of a great O-line and talented receivers.  he'll amount to nothing more than a mediocre QB when it's all said and done, same as Quinn IMO, so the Browns may as well add some draft picks if they can.

I highly doubt that the Dolphins would actually give up the #1 overall pick for Derek fucking Anderson, that's for sure.  perhaps a team like Minnesota would be willing to give up their pick (#17 or so i want to say?) for a QB upgrade, but no way in hell they get a top 10 pick for him.

and back to Quinn, i can't wait to see Silverback, Woodley and crew make him look like Charlie Frye next season.
« Last Edit: Jan 23, 2008 at 08:05 by give'emthaboot » Logged

'Oh, my, James Harrison is not going to the White House, he must be a devil worshiper!'
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: