Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Jul 31, 2014 at 23:12 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FUCK YOU TOMLIN  (Read 664 times)
blitzburghsteelers
N00b

« on: Jan 06, 2008 at 11:32 »

Alot of assholes really have no clue about the game they so call love.
How in the hell can some of the posters call out the oc and others and at the same time down play Tomlins role???????
What the fuck do you think he has a headset for????? to listen to his mps favorites????? TOMLIN HEARS ALL THE CALLS BEING MADE AND ALL CHATTER AMONGST HIS COORDINATORS therefore he is approving the play calling and more than likely made alot of the calls some of you are blaming on the oc.

Tomlin is responsible for 100% of a games outcome Tomlin approves game plans by Tuesday in the week from both special teams Coordinator, Offensive Coordinator and Defensive Coordinator then he has the authority to override any play calling during the game. Shit, he is the steelers God on the sidelines during the game.

With the mentallity of some Steeler fans maybe we can fire our ball boys for not drying the balls off good enough. Then next year we fire our fans for not making enough noise excuses, excuses for theis TOTAL ASS CLOWN POSING AS A KNOWLEDGEABLE HC OF THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS.

I'am actually to pissed to anything about the two point bullshit Tomlin pulled and at the press confrence he did not even recall the game clock accurately.

WE SHOULD HAVE HIRED SINGLETARY

FUCK YOU TOMLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
give'emthaboot
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Jan 06, 2008 at 11:33 »

WE SHOULD HAVE HIRED SINGLETARY

arent you the guy that wanted to hire Russ Grimm?

'Oh, my, James Harrison is not going to the White House, he must be a devil worshiper!'
DoctorJohnnyFever
No longer a N00b!

« Reply #2 on: Jan 06, 2008 at 11:39 »

arent you the guy that wanted to hire Russ Grimm?

Yes. Yes he was.

"The MGS board is regarded here as a board with adult rated content. There are virtually no rules. There are no words that are inappropriate and no subject that cannot be discussed. Should you feel the need to get crazy, do it there. You will be welcomed with open arms."

Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Jan 06, 2008 at 11:39 »

Over-react much?

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
give'emthaboot
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Jan 06, 2008 at 11:43 »

SING JAYSIN GARNETT!!1  HE DEVLUPED TONEY ROMMO TO PROBOWL QARTERBACK!!1  

'Oh, my, James Harrison is not going to the White House, he must be a devil worshiper!'
vinman3
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Master of the Obvious

« Reply #5 on: Jan 06, 2008 at 12:25 »

:insane:  

It's a hot night. The mind races. You think about your knife; the only friend who hasn't betrayed you, the only friend who won't be dead by sun up. Sleep tight, mates, in your quilted Chambray nightshirts.
BleedGreen710
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #6 on: Jan 06, 2008 at 13:24 »

Tomlin is responsible for 100% of a games outcome Tomlin approves game plans by Tuesday in the week from both special teams Coordinator, Offensive Coordinator and Defensive Coordinator then he has the authority to override any play calling during the game. Shit, he is the steelers God on the sidelines during the game.

Your right you fuckin dousche bag.  Tomlin is out on the field too.  Tomlin is responsible for helping the team prepare.  The players are responsible for executing the play calls.  I don't necessarily think Arians has done that great of a job this season, but he isn't the one that can't protect.  He's not the one that throws interceptions.  He's not the one that fumbles the ball.  He is also, contrary to popular belief not the guy trying to make a tackle covering kickoffs.

I love Ben, and I love our receivers.  I thought the playcalling this season has been extremely spotty, and not nearly what we were told we would get.  But Ben has said from the get go, that he does like the offense Arians' runs.  If Arians stays or goes, I'm indifferent.  Tomlin did a hell of a job this season, (challenges aside.)  He took an 8-8 team last year with potential, to a division winning team that was extremely banged up.  There is definitely room for improvement.  But tell me.  Did you really expect to make a lot of noise in the playoffs this season?  If your answer is yes.  Have you watched any games?  We are an extremely inconsistant team.  That isn't all due to coaching.  Players play.  Coaches coach.  

Next year we'll be back.  As long as we have Ben, I feel we will always be a team to be reckoned with.

Oh, and do you ever come around to do anything but bitch?  Don't fuckin post if you are just going to spew retarded hatred.  

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 3rd round draft pick.
SCacalaki
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #7 on: Jan 06, 2008 at 14:15 »

Sheesh, you again.

Glad you stopped by after the 10 wins this year to talk about what an ass you were for recommending Russ Grimm.

Are you going to tune into the AZ playoff game today?

With the mentallity of some Steeler fans maybe we can fire our ball boys for not drying the balls off good enough.

This coming from the guy who believes Tomlin is a failure after a 10-6 season and opening loss in the playoffs.  How many times did Cowher do that trick?

You are the king of jerks, my friend...knee jerks that is.

And your alternate choice is Mike Singletary?

Tomlin bears the responsibility for yesterday's loss.  He's the boss and appears to be a good one.  I'm sure he will.  Whether it's to your satisfaction is very unlikely but that's the way the world goes sometimes.  

Tomlin has a lot of growing to do.  I didn't take into account some of the in-game difficulties he would have, such as challenges, in-game adjustments, and timeouts.  

Then again, you have a bit of growing up to do.  Tomlin could have won yesterday but lost next week or the SB or maybe even won the SB, and you'd still think he was the wrong choice.  

Face it, Russ Grimm wasn't the right choice.  It's yet to be seen if any teams contact him this year but so far, Baltimore nor Atlanta have.  

If you'd like to switch your choice to Mike Singletary, fine.  I've yet to see teams interested in him.  

You're a sad Sally my friend.
« Last Edit: Jan 06, 2008 at 14:16 by SCacalaki » Logged

Words to live by:  "Dick LeBeau is Dick LeBeau," Tomlin said. "Everybody knows Dick."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: