Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 22, 2014 at 18:57 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: wow, Finny is right  (Read 499 times)
dcity21

« on: Jan 06, 2008 at 13:34 »

I thought i would be able to come on here today and intellectually read and maybe post a bit about last nights game, which has sent me spiraling into a deep depression... But instead there's a bunch of assholes running around like they're 13 years old and can't put together a well thought through thought/argument if their life depended on it.. I'm kind of disappointed, i expect more from this board, and well i see there are a few regulars trying to keep like it always is but they are by far being drowned out by all the horse shit.

I don't blame Ben even though he broke my heart, if not for him we would have never been back into that game even though it was almost all him that put us in the hole to begin with. By the way, how freaking amazing were the drives when he CALLED EVERY PLAY ON HIS OWN?? damned amazing is the answer..

I am fucking fuming at whoever decided to run run run when the game was on the line (especially since Ben hadn't made the slightest of mistakes in about a half of football, but a win this weekend was likely just delaying the inevitable for this team (at least that is what i'm telling myself to help get over it)..

A positive from the game is that WOW are Woodley and Harrision monsters, on one of those sacks Woodley ran right through a guy almost like he wasn't there.. The guy almost looks like a DT out there.. And Harrison repeatedly runs through and around guys, i swear that poor bastard gets held on almost every play and never gets the calls.. Those two will give o-lines, OC's, and QB's headaches next year!!

also on D it was nice to see that they ARE indeed still able to control a ground game, i was afraid they were too getting old but even without 91 our D played pretty damned well last night, IMO..

And here's to Trai,  :cheers:, aside from that last sack he probably could not have played a better game considering how often he has touched the field.. sing him up as a back up, I was impressed..

and one last FUCK YOU to the ref that called the holding on that 2-point conversion.. i mean are you serious? there was nothing there, and even if there was that play lasted all of 1 second how could it of been important? That did not help..

Here's to Tomlin ignoring almost everything Colbert says and putting together a GREAT draft.. This team most definitely needs it!

"i don't know Nutting about baseball.. but i know about Nutting over making some cash.." Ownership ROCKS!!!
steelers4lyfe333

« Reply #1 on: Jan 06, 2008 at 15:35 »

I agree wit u n Finny..

Ben had a 2nd half of the ages....The D was bringing pressure...Woodly n Harrison will b killers..

Trai SHOULD b resigned.. With Starks most likely leaving.. we could use some DECENT backup.. n Trai took a big step forward...

I hope Bruce learns from this game.. I cant take another fuckin awful call like that sweep... Ben threw 30+ times in the game and ur afraid to put the ball in his hand 1 MORE TIME??? Come on....

Whenever i look at Garrards 4th and 2 run poor James Harrison gets held SO SO SO BAD....Fuckin Barnes held him all day...Refs were really not good this game..Penalty on Mahan.. Santanios ruled incomplete... Wow

Cant wait for offseason n the draft...

Heres to the 08 season n another season of domination of the AFC North
bucc-o-pain
No longer a N00b!

« Reply #2 on: Jan 06, 2008 at 17:05 »

I thought i would be able to come on here today and intellectually read and maybe post a bit about last nights game, which has sent me spiraling into a deep depression... But instead there's a bunch of assholes running around like they're 13 years old and can't put together a well thought through thought/argument if their life depended on it.. I'm kind of disappointed, i expect more from this board, and well i see there are a few regulars trying to keep like it always is but they are by far being drowned out by all the horse shit.

Honestly, this one of the biggest douche bag things I have ever read. I am not sure who you are referring to but you come off like a smug asshole. If you speak for this board I would gladly never return.

Not to mention your pompous ass started a new thread just to let everyone know you agree with "Finny". Maybe that is the kind of self-righteousness that a whopping 189 posts gets you.
« Last Edit: Jan 06, 2008 at 17:20 by bucc-o-pain » Logged

Tanqueray and Tab and keep 'em comin'.  - Big Ern
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: