Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Apr 21, 2014 at 09:54 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Funny Story  (Read 551 times)
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« on: Jan 16, 2008 at 15:28 »

My son was at a D1 Sports Training facility the other day, and I ran into Brian Bratton.  Brian is a former Furman star, a punt/KO returner and WR who spent time in ATL and Balty before going on to the CFL.  (Side note:  He happens to be a great, high-character guy).

Brian's family lives in Pgh.  He said that in 2006, his family traveled to Balty to see him play.  They sat right in the middle of the Baltimore players/family section--AND THEY WERE ALL WEARING STEELER JERSEYS!!!

SteelerNation is like a virus--once you get it, you can't get rid of it!  Black and Gold is apparently thicker than blood.

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Jan 16, 2008 at 16:36 »

Good stuff.  Provided they didn't beat up any wheelchair-bound kids on the way out.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
BleedGreen710
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #2 on: Jan 16, 2008 at 20:26 »

From all the games I've been to, I'd be totally dissappointed if I went to a game and didn't see a handicapped young punk get picked on...Those wheelchair kids...nothin but trouble...

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 3rd round draft pick.
jasonic

« Reply #3 on: Jan 17, 2008 at 10:44 »

i was there and totally beat up some handicapped losers.  Just cause they can't walk they think they can root against the Steelers in their own stadium?   pussies

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
BleedGreen710

« Reply #4 on: Jan 17, 2008 at 14:02 »

i was there and totally beat up some handicapped losers.  Just cause they can't walk they think they can root against the Steelers in their own stadium?   pussies
True.  Double True.

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 3rd round draft pick.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: