Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 02, 2014 at 16:50 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obtaining the rights to Pacman  (Read 2317 times)
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #20 on: Feb 14, 2008 at 18:05 »

He's terribly talented, and I think, has been a little screwed by Goodell.
I'm not sure the punishment fits the crimes, in his case, especially when compared with, oh let's say...Ray Lewis.

Not to be critical but didn't he and his "posse" leave a strip club bouncer paralyzed after one of their nights out?
Now that one is clearly serious, whether or not the facts are disputed.  Facts are always disputed in shit like that.  I have no problem with the punishment he received so far for that, but Ray Lewis' encounter at a club ended up in somebody being dead.  I'm just sayin'....

It's the intoxication, disorderly conduct and assault charges (the assault having been withdrawn by the woman) that I think have been over-hyped.

HOWEVER, dude will never ever ever play for the Steelers, nor would I want him to.  As I said, talented guy.  But I don't want thugs playing for the Steelers ever.  
I didn't like it when Miami signed Willie Williams.  I'd like it even less if someone like Pacman became a Steeler.  

And I certainly didn't mean to imply that I thought the Rooneys are ever wrong in not taking "bad actors".  That's one of the primary reasons I'm a Steeler fan.  The respect I have for the Rooneys and the way they run the team.

I'm still the one with the boobs.
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #21 on: Feb 14, 2008 at 18:15 »

IMO, the only way to 'make it rain' on the ladies, is Peter North style.
Ya know, I've seen his work, and he's OK, but some of the faces he makes......

:blink:

Now, that dude who does MILF Hunter......how does he do it??  Picks up some "random" milf every damn day!!!  :pimp:  

Captain Chaos
Old School Member

Underachieving Member

« Reply #22 on: Feb 14, 2008 at 18:30 »

July 13, 2005- Arrested and charged with assault and felony vandalism after a nightclub altercation. This began Pacman Jones NFL rap sheet. He already had a lengthy one from high school and college.

September 5, 2005- Adam was invited to attend the Nashville Sports Council Kickoff Luncheon. Jones went off on a verbal tirade while being told to wait for his car after the event. He then refused to tip the valet service.

October 2005- State of West Virginia filed a petition stating that Jones had not been contacting his probation officer and that he had not reported his July 2005 arrest. The judge extended the probation for just 90 days.

March 23, 2006- Charged with marijuana possession in Fayetteville, Georgia. He went on to claim that he knew how to beat the NFL

Just one man's opinion.

"It's a big game because it's the next game." - Mike Tomlin
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #23 on: Feb 14, 2008 at 18:32 »

Now, that dude who does MILF Hunter......how does he do it??

I swear to God, one of the dads I seeing picking up his kid/s at the elementary school looks just like that dude. I fuckin' stare at the guy every time I see him and it takes all my will to keep from shouting "MILF Hunter!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

I gotta get a picture of him to post on the ESPN look-a-like page.

leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #24 on: Feb 14, 2008 at 18:47 »

July 13, 2005- Arrested and charged with assault and felony vandalism after a nightclub altercation. This began Pacman Jones NFL rap sheet. He already had a lengthy one from high school and college.

September 5, 2005- Adam was invited to attend the Nashville Sports Council Kickoff Luncheon. Jones went off on a verbal tirade while being told to wait for his car after the event. He then refused to tip the valet service.

October 2005- State of West Virginia filed a petition stating that Jones had not been contacting his probation officer and that he had not reported his July 2005 arrest. The judge extended the probation for just 90 days.

March 23, 2006- Charged with marijuana possession in Fayetteville, Georgia. He went on to claim that he knew how to beat the NFL

aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #25 on: Feb 14, 2008 at 22:50 »

January 3, 2008- Pacman is accused of punching Wanda S. Jackson in the face at an Atlanta strip club called the Body Tap Strip Club.  Jackson says Jones reached over the counter and sucker punched her in her left eye.

I'm feelin' old school rap, but I can't quite place it...
« Last Edit: Feb 14, 2008 at 22:50 by aj_law » Logged

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Y2Joyce
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #26 on: Feb 14, 2008 at 23:07 »

Slick Rick is the pick here?

Steelers 58-15 when I am in attendance.
Joetorious
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #27 on: Feb 15, 2008 at 09:03 »

Tell 'em...Large Marge sent ya! Bwhahahaha
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #28 on: Feb 15, 2008 at 09:45 »

Methinks you got it.

Now what was i to do
She was crying over me and she was feeling blue
I said, "don't cry, (dry, your eye)
Here comes your mother with those two little guys"
Her mean mother steps and says to me ("hi!")
Hit sally in the face and decked her in the (eye!)

Knock 'em out the box, Rick.  Knock 'em out, Rick.

Da da duh dun duh dun dun...

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #29 on: Feb 15, 2008 at 11:59 »

Methinks you got it.

Now what was i to do
She was crying over me and she was feeling blue
I said, "don't cry, (dry, your eye)
Here comes your mother with those two little guys"
Her mean mother steps and says to me ("hi!")
Hit sally in the face and decked her in the (eye!)

Knock 'em out the box, Rick.  Knock 'em out, Rick.

Da da duh dun duh dun dun...
Well done.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: