Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Aug 21, 2014 at 23:08 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Boss Bailey  (Read 712 times)
schnoah

« on: Mar 03, 2008 at 14:26 »

Would you guys be willing to take a look at him?

Here We Go Steelers!!!!  
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Mar 03, 2008 at 14:29 »

Sure, depending on price and projected role.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
schnoah

« Reply #2 on: Mar 03, 2008 at 14:37 »

I really like him... he is big, physical, athletic and very versatile... wouldnt mind him in black and gold

Here We Go Steelers!!!!  
give'emthaboot
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Mar 03, 2008 at 14:49 »

I'd rather we sign his brother, but yeah, if the price was right, why not?

On a related note, I broke the single season sack mark with Boss Bailey in two different seasons in my Madden franchise.  SING BOSH BALLEY!!!1
« Last Edit: Mar 03, 2008 at 14:51 by give'emthaboot » Logged

'Oh, my, James Harrison is not going to the White House, he must be a devil worshiper!'
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Mar 03, 2008 at 14:49 »

I see him as sort of a reclamation project.  Maybe a guy to fill the Kriewaldt role for now.  Put that speed on STs.

padgfrombf

« Reply #5 on: Mar 03, 2008 at 16:27 »

I see him as sort of a reclamation project.  Maybe a guy to fill the Kriewaldt role for now.  Put that speed on STs.
Well, he'd be an upgrade on ST's and provide an experienced backup at IOL if Timmons does prove to be a bust.  Rumor mill sez he's visiting Denver and a potential family reunion with Champ.  Makes sense, as the Broncs need all the LB help that they can get.
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #6 on: Mar 03, 2008 at 17:12 »

I see him as sort of a reclamation project.  Maybe a guy to fill the Kriewaldt role for now.  Put that speed on STs.
Well, he'd be an upgrade on ST's and provide an experienced backup at IOL if Timmons does prove to be a bust.  Rumor mill sez he's visiting Denver and a potential family reunion with Champ.  Makes sense, as the Broncs need all the LB help that they can get.
He'd have to be outta his mind to want to play for Shanahan over Tomlin.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Y2Joyce
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #7 on: Mar 03, 2008 at 17:28 »

I was downstairs lifting yesterday morning and I had ESPN radio on in the background or whatever. I heard one of the analysts, pretty sure it was Flip Clayton, talking about the potential for "Shanahan having an interest in bringing in Josh Gailey, who of course is the brother of Chan Gailey, to Denver with him." I am thinking what the hell? Denver's offense wasn't wholly terrible last year, they just had a changeover in coordinators when Kubiak left, Shanny's known as a (rat-faced) offensive guru by trade, and who's to say this guy even knows shit just because he's kin to Chan?!?!.....

Then I realized what the hell was going on. And that I'm an idiot.  

Steelers 58-15 when I am in attendance.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #8 on: Mar 03, 2008 at 19:59 »

I was downstairs lifting yesterday morning and I had ESPN radio on in the background or whatever. I heard one of the analysts, pretty sure it was Flip Clayton, talking about the potential for "Shanahan having an interest in bringing in Josh Gailey, who of course is the brother of Chan Gailey, to Denver with him." I am thinking what the hell? Denver's offense wasn't wholly terrible last year, they just had a changeover in coordinators when Kubiak left, Shanny's known as a (rat-faced) offensive guru by trade, and who's to say this guy even knows shit just because he's kin to Chan?!?!.....

Then I realized what the hell was going on. And that I'm an idiot.
Part of the problem is that Flip's piehole is the size of a pea, and sometimes he gets a tad bubbly from undigested oatmeal and starts to froth over.  Once, after a spoonful of peaches and cream instant oatmeal, Clayton reported, "Flbzzz zbbberrzzz glubzzzz."  To which Sean Salisbury replied, "You're a cunt, you goddamned rodent, do you know how big my cock is, have you seen a picture of my cock?"  Salisbury, like the multi-talented Diddy, is set to complete some production work and begin filming the lead in the Hallmark television movie, "Showgirls."

pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #9 on: Mar 03, 2008 at 20:17 »

John Daly has a brother?

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: