Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 20, 2014 at 13:14 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 [5]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When does Big Ben,s deal get done?  (Read 3377 times)
Y2Joyce
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #40 on: Mar 03, 2008 at 21:41 »

Pompeani must have been reading Y2J here. He's parroting the same info, the bastard.

If this is an 8-10 with $30M, it's MUCH bigger than I expected.

So which one of you newbie ho's is it? I promise ya Pompeani is not my source on that. Not that it means anything either way, but the KDKA news is the last place I'm going to for inside info.

Not like I was sitting on some bombshell, and it doesnt really matter as everythings out there and the ever-aspiring Cleveland Browns don't have BBR. Despite them being hailed as a Super Bowl contender in various outlets. (IE: Mike and Mike ESPN. Aka Fag and backup DL ESPN).

PittPa, great fn pic. Tremendous.

Put up or shut up... we miss the girls!

What does he mean by that? Im confused. Hope you can help stri...I mean clarify.

Now let's find some people to protect this man and start racking up some W's!!

I agree. Only that our franchise newly-well-paid-QB won 10 games and went to the Pro Bowl last year (where logic would dictate he SHOULD have started...Manning didnt have Ben-quality #s) while our lead TB was at the top of the league before he broke his leg.

Ben does nothing but rack up Wins. I understand but dont sell short with the "start racking up some W's" quotation. Dude has a better winning percentage than all other QBs but Marino at this point in his career.

I'll see what I can do.....

Show em?

I agree that the Steelers did what needed to be done...but I am a bit uneasy over how long the contract is.

He's a winner like you've never seen. Most of ya....little young ass whippersnappers.

Seriously though, Ben is a killer. I'm not going out of my own way. I have been lambasted for my praise of other peoples talent (You down wit OPT?!) but I can sit online tonight and say that one of the best 3 QBs in the league will be ridin with my side for the rest of his career. Who want's some?

I agree that the Steelers did what needed to be done...but I am a bit uneasy over how long the contract is.

Based on?

An 8 year deal to a 25-year-and a-day-year old. Prime seasons for his position. And you're gonna sit here and worry about Ben's QB rank 8 years down the road? Fuckin insanity. I'm not saying you should feel one way or the other but dude wtf. Ben is gonna be around whether anyone likes it or not. I am saying youre insane to worry about Roethlisberger's cap impact 8 flippin years from now. From my 'point he's the best QB in the division and we'll always be the fave with LeBeau and hoping that he doesnt get railed by some New Yorker on 2nd ave.

Steelers 58-15 when I am in attendance.
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #41 on: Mar 03, 2008 at 22:29 »

He's a winner like you've never seen. Most of ya....little young ass whippersnappers.

Seriously though, Ben is a killer. I'm not going out of my own way. I have been lambasted for my praise of other peoples talent (You down wit OPT?!) but I can sit online tonight and say that one of the best 3 QBs in the league will be ridin with my side for the rest of his career. Who want's some?

Ditto that.  And I want some.  Anytime.

oo)

Based on?

An 8 year deal to a 25-year-and a-day-year old. Prime seasons for his position. And you're gonna sit here and worry about Ben's QB rank 8 years down the road? Fuckin insanity. I'm not saying you should feel one way or the other but dude wtf. Ben is gonna be around whether anyone likes it or not. I am saying youre insane to worry about Roethlisberger's cap impact 8 flippin years from now. From my 'point he's the best QB in the division and we'll always be the fave with LeBeau and hoping that he doesnt get railed by some New Yorker on 2nd ave.

Ditto that too.  How do you NOT like how long the contract is?  I mean, have we had such great success at QB that we think another one is coming down the pike in 3-5 years??
Surely you can't be serious.
And yes, I did just call you Shirley.

I'll see what I can do.....

Show em?

Potentially.  It could happen.  They need a tan....

I'm still the one with the boobs.
Pages: 1 ... 4 [5]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: