Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Jul 24, 2014 at 10:23 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to dump Cedric  (Read 1672 times)
ben2hines4six

Proud member of STEELER NATION!!!!!!

« on: Mar 19, 2008 at 22:47 »

According to the Trib, more legal trouble for Cedric Wilson. Can we just cut his ass already? Would love to ship out Mahan as well.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburgh...s/s_558180.html

Is anyone else bothered by the amount of legal 'incidents' (whether charged or otherwise) that the Steelers are getting into ever since Cowher left? Don't get me wrong, I like Mike and think he will be a fine coach, but certainly a troubling pattern. Wilson, Poop, James, sheesh....Not quite at Bengal/Raven levels just yet, but come on...we are the Steelers....we are (should be ) better than that!!
DCSteelers
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Mar 20, 2008 at 00:21 »

Another nail in the coffin IMO.

OhioU_Stlrs_Fan

« Reply #2 on: Mar 20, 2008 at 00:34 »

jesus, can tomlin please let our players know that we are the PITTSBURGH STEELERS? i think they must mistake it for Cincinnati... why do these players always need to beat on their girlfriends? you'd think they would be bored of hitting people being football players in all... truly a shame what you cant seperate your game anger when your off the field

what is this now?
ced x 2
silverback
holmes

am i missing anyone else

come on you damn clowns get your act together or get the hell out... in the end its just a game and if they dont what to get their shit together the get the fuck out, id rather be a 0-16 then 16-0 with a bunch of criminals and wife-beaters.... jesus, ok im done bitching and moaning now, have a good day everyone!

I Heart The Steelers.

Movie On Repeat (1) - Death Race
Movie On Repeat (2) -Max Payne None
Song On Repeat (1)- Jay Z - Brooklyn We Go Hard
Song On Repeat (2)-Here We Go, Duh its Playoff Time!
Book i cant put down -Dean Koontz - Shadowfires
steelerfaninCO
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Mar 20, 2008 at 02:12 »

Beat it smurf....And I don't mean your on/off crazy girlfriend...Whats the deal with all the wife beating???? If Reid was better, he would definately be gone. But right now, if Ced gets the axe, its Reid or a rook in the 4th spot.....SING Walter Young!!
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Mar 20, 2008 at 07:13 »

In fairness, the Holmes incident(s) came on Cowher's watch, and the first incident with Ced's girlfriend came when Ced was not even present.  So that's one for Harrison, one for Ced.  Apparently, there's some big issues with Ced and his baby momma.  I fail to see how that's Tomlin's laxness at work.  This team has come nowhere near the thuggery of the Ravens or Bengals.  And I believe that Harrison's issue really was a onetime aberration.

That said, we can do better than Ced for a #4 WR.  Too old, too much money, not enough production, zero upside.  Bye.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Puma170
Bleedin' Black and Gold behind enemy lines

« Reply #5 on: Mar 20, 2008 at 07:44 »

Living in B-more, I am especially concerned with the Steelers appearing to be like the Ravens.  I wanted him cut for cap room for a long time.  Now I just want him gone period.

PUMA
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #6 on: Mar 20, 2008 at 08:03 »

What is up with the 'roid rage these days?

Def not Tomlin's fault, since all these guys were here before him.

And wasn't Holmes' thing tossed anyway?

I'm still the one with the boobs.
PghSteel-43
Old School Member

« Reply #7 on: Mar 20, 2008 at 08:34 »

Wilson has been cut: http://news.steelers.com/article/87778/

PITTSBURGH
« Last Edit: Mar 20, 2008 at 08:38 by PghSteel-43 » Logged
LambertsFrontTeeth
Old School Member

« Reply #8 on: Mar 20, 2008 at 08:47 »

According to that No Limit guy at BSG's site, this saves the Steelers about 2.1 million on the cap.  

"Dreith said I hit Sipe too hard. I hit him as hard as I could. Brian has a chance to go out of bounds and he decides not to. He knows I'm going to hit him. And I do. History."
- - - Jack Lambert, after referee Ben Dreith ejected him from a game for knocking out Browns QB Brian Sipe.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #9 on: Mar 20, 2008 at 08:58 »

According to that No Limit guy at BSG's site, this saves the Steelers about 2.1 million on the cap.
Yep.  Which is why I can't believe he wasn't dumped afor'n he went all slap-happy.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: