Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Aug 28, 2014 at 08:36 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Steelers Cut Mahan  (Read 1519 times)
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« on: Mar 20, 2008 at 12:56 »

Steelers | Mahan released by Steelers
Thu, 20 Mar 2008 13:33:32 -0700

ESPN's John Clayton's dead flipper arm reports Pittsburgh Steelers C Sean Mahan has been released by the team for being an over-priced turd.  "It would be one thing if he were a relatively cheap turd, but we shelled out 17 mill for this drippy little shit," said a team source.  Steelers GM Kevin Colbert stated that "we wish Sean all the best, and hope he finds great success in Tommy [Maddox's insurance] business."

Sorry.  Just warming up.  

We cut some deadwood... Tuman... Kriewaldt... Wilson...  A guy can hope.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
LambertsFrontTeeth
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Mar 20, 2008 at 13:29 »

Speaking of turds, I almost shit myself after reading that.

"Dreith said I hit Sipe too hard. I hit him as hard as I could. Brian has a chance to go out of bounds and he decides not to. He knows I'm going to hit him. And I do. History."
- - - Jack Lambert, after referee Ben Dreith ejected him from a game for knocking out Browns QB Brian Sipe.
The Emperor
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #2 on: Mar 20, 2008 at 14:24 »

I proclaim we shall call him MeatHead from this moment forward 111

Life is to short to root for a losing team!
ben2hines4six

Proud member of STEELER NATION!!!!!!

« Reply #3 on: Mar 20, 2008 at 14:32 »

I was all excited for a second =(. After I called for Wilson to be cut last night (only to read about it happening this morning), I can only hope that Finny suggesting cutting Mahan will work as well!
LambertsFrontTeeth
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Mar 20, 2008 at 14:33 »

I have a working theory that Finny is really Kevin Colbert, and he posts on here to run ideas by us...

"Dreith said I hit Sipe too hard. I hit him as hard as I could. Brian has a chance to go out of bounds and he decides not to. He knows I'm going to hit him. And I do. History."
- - - Jack Lambert, after referee Ben Dreith ejected him from a game for knocking out Browns QB Brian Sipe.
dcity21

« Reply #5 on: Mar 20, 2008 at 14:52 »

hmm.. interesting idea..

but me thinks if that was the case Colbert would have followed along with most of us last year and stayed away from Timmons..

as i recall this board was big on drafting some LB but pretty down on Timmons, whether be it health or his agent..

haha, wouldn't htat be f'ing hilarious if it were the case.. INSTANT FIRING IF IT WAS THE CASE AND FOUND OUT!! hahaha..  

"i don't know Nutting about baseball.. but i know about Nutting over making some cash.." Ownership ROCKS!!!
OhioU_Stlrs_Fan

« Reply #6 on: Mar 20, 2008 at 14:54 »

mahan no were near resembles what is referred to as a meathead... as a person he is more like a doo doo nugget.

I Heart The Steelers.

Movie On Repeat (1) - Death Race
Movie On Repeat (2) -Max Payne None
Song On Repeat (1)- Jay Z - Brooklyn We Go Hard
Song On Repeat (2)-Here We Go, Duh its Playoff Time!
Book i cant put down -Dean Koontz - Shadowfires
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #7 on: Mar 20, 2008 at 15:00 »

That's absurd.  My name is really Wilbur Fingerson of Blue Ball, PA.  I work as a salesman for a well known thumbtack company.  Why would Kevin Colbert assume a fake name, and scan the opinions of a bunch of message board hacks to guide the most important decisions this franchise has to make?

And by the way, you assholes really only started pissing on Timmons after I drafted him.  Before that, it was Posluszny this and Poszluszny that.  But just to be crystal motherfucking clear, if the Steelers DO draft Branden Albert in round 1, am I going to ha-- I mean, hey guys, let's form a board consensus on whether we really, REALLY like Branden Albert this year.  And also, are we all in agreement about this Sean Mahan thing?  Because sometimes we say things here... on the message board... that might be a little rash... We're cool with cutting him?

Well, back to... selling thumbtacks!  

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Joetorious
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #8 on: Mar 30, 2008 at 20:15 »

I have a working theory that Finny is really Kevin Colbert, and he posts on here to run ideas by us...
I know you're kidding, but I've told co-workers since I joined this mofo that I thought Finny, Jonzr, AJ Law, et al were really the Steelers front office that, indeed, posted here to get fan reaction (I, too, was only half-serious...but still, it's not a crazy-enough idea to not consider half-seriously).

They know salary cap info, practice squad rosters and all kinds of shit.

Tell 'em...Large Marge sent ya! Bwhahahaha
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #9 on: Apr 02, 2008 at 20:43 »

I know you're kidding, but I've told co-workers since I joined this mofo that I thought Finny, Jonzr, AJ Law, et al were really the Steelers front office that, indeed, posted here to get fan reaction (I, too, was only half-serious...but still, it's not a crazy-enough idea to not consider half-seriously).

They know salary cap info, practice squad rosters and all kinds of shit.
If those fuckers are really front office, you'd think they could spot me some tickets now and then....considering my loyalty, devotion and personal sacrifice.

:tits:  :tits:  :tits:  

I'm still the one with the boobs.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: