Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Apr 23, 2014 at 04:17 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Matt Ryans deal  (Read 1480 times)
msdmnr2002
Old School Member

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2008 at 08:16 »

One of the few things that the NBA gets rigtht is the rookie salary scale.  I'd like to see the NFL go to that.
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2008 at 08:58 »

One of the few things that the NBA gets rigtht is the rookie salary scale. I'd like to see the NFL go to that.

No doubt.  Honestly, if I was a vet who had been busting my balls for 5, 10, 15 years, getting shot up with cortizone just so I could walk on Monday morning, I'd be pissed at these punks who are getting paid for having done nothing.  

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2008 at 09:29 »

Yesterday or the day before I actualy had 3.2 minutes on my hands (kids and school is ridiculously ridiculous right now) so I was checking out ESPN.  The anchor was asking Flipper about the Ryan deal.  Flipper said something to the effect of "you can't overpay a QB since that is the core of the offense".  That's the dumbest crap I've heard in a while.

Good point about the NBA rookie contract cap.  Maybe they'll consider something like that.

If the owners lock out the players in 2011, I might actually have to do stuff around the house, and that's no good!!!!!!!

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: