Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Jul 25, 2014 at 00:29 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I missed my calling  (Read 1272 times)
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« on: Jun 12, 2008 at 12:33 »

New airport security.

Where do I submit my resume for security screener?

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Jun 12, 2008 at 14:18 »

I read about that yesterday.  Unfortunately for every pair of hooters, and booty, they are going to see every Tom's Harry Dick.

If it is like the air puffer booth machine thing where they "invite" you to go through there, then maybe they only invite the hotties to use the new scanning device.  

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
kluisi61
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Jun 20, 2008 at 12:21 »

The scanners do a good job seeing under clothing but cannot see through plastic or rubber materials that resemble skin, said Peter Siegel, a senior scientist at the California Institute of Technology.

"You probably could find very common materials that you could wrap around you that would effectively obscure things," Siegel said.

Hey everyone...we've got this great new equipment that will revolutionize airline security. It will allow us to look under your clothes and see everything the lord gave you in order to spot weapons that bad guys are trying to sneak in. Oh...by the way...here's exactly how to beat it.

OK Chris. Now that we have practiced kissing and cuddling, we'll practice eating out...at a fancy restaurant.

- Lois Griffin

-----------------

Goal Line Blitz - Football player and team simulator...Very Fun.

Fallen Sword - MMORPG that is very fun. No ads and it's free.

aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Jun 20, 2008 at 13:38 »

The scanners do a good job seeing under clothing but cannot see through plastic or rubber materials that resemble skin, said Peter Siegel, a senior scientist at the California Institute of Technology.

"You probably could find very common materials that you could wrap around you that would effectively obscure things," Siegel said.

Hey everyone...we've got this great new equipment that will revolutionize airline security. It will allow us to look under your clothes and see everything the lord gave you in order to spot weapons that bad guys are trying to sneak in. Oh...by the way...here's exactly how to beat it.

Wouldn't surprise me to learn that it does the exact opposite.  As in, when you wear plastic or rubber under your clothes it shows up as bright green or somethin'.

I heard last week that Findude was asked to step outta line for this at the airport:

for this:
« Last Edit: Jun 20, 2008 at 13:38 by aj_law » Logged

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #4 on: Jun 20, 2008 at 14:30 »

That's a helluva way to sneak on a bottle.  Doubt anyone would ask for a drink after you pull that out.

Look at that right hip joint, is that a hip replacement?
« Last Edit: Jun 20, 2008 at 14:31 by jonzr » Logged

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: